Greetings!

Lizzian

Hello, guys! I used to play this game in my childhood and I was way too sad when I found out it closed. So yesterday I was trying to explain someone how this game used to be and found out what a great community remade my favorite game (even tho it turns out it's been out for 7 years now,wow). So, I made an account (ofc I wanted to keep my dumb ideas as a kid to keep in nice in my soul) and realised this game was about crowded rooms, a lot of players, trying to get in the rooms that had infinite queues, I remember the cute or boot game rooms - those were cute things to play for tiny girls, so on and so forth. Realised there's like a bunch of people playing, which is kinda sad but games move on I guess. But I want to keep playing, for the sake of my memories so guys tell me, what can I do around the game now? I just got my spaceship pin (after diving and driving license) and I felt it was an achivement because when I was small I had a lot of issues getting all of them.

AlexanderH

Waiting for 2028
Tomorrowland Hub arcade games are functional! For anyone reading who doesn't remember, enter the room located in Tomorrowland, and click on the platform in front of what looks similar to a quest kiosk.

Some players will host games in their rooms at night, usually after host events. Hopefully will all the new players joining lately we will see a lot more of that and just having fun :)