Halcyon, over & out <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were a forum staff member I never had a problem with, so it is sad to see you go. :( Hope whatever goes on in your life is the best of them all :halcyon:

Ranch

Hal you were awesome.. I loved it when you had to enforce rules on me.. you were good at it, very professional and respectful.. and I always left the hand slappage adoring you more.

Stay cool and thanks for looking out for us all during your service!

raemoon

twitter.com/mafuriko
Aw Hal! I'm sad to see you go, I enjoyed having an Irishwoman on the staff to look out for us ;) :clover:
MyVMK loses a great staff member today!
Bestwishes! :hearts:

KMystikroots

A demon who vaguely sauntered downwards
hallllll :C noooooo....

Hey guys,

I'm going to make this short and sweet.

I have resigned from the staff team of the forums, and just want to say thanks to everyone for keeping the magic of VMK alive throughout my time playing MyVMK.

Thank you to all of the members, both old a new!

My friends, I had such fun getting to know you guys from the other side of the world!

Thank you to the amazing team of staff here - it has been a pleasure working with you all and thanks so much for the opportunity. I enjoyed every minute of it :) Don't let the haters get you down ;) You are all wonderful people and such fun to "hang out" with!

Most importantly, thank you @Amy. You are amazing chic, never forget that!

I hope you all continue to enjoy both the game and forums!

I wish everyone here all the best,
Hugs,
Halcyon :halcyon:
Goodbye sweetheart. Although it's sad to see you go, I appreciate all the work you put into the forums and hope things go well for you out there in the real world!

Status
Not open for further replies.