Halcyon, over & out <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Hal for being one of our forum staff! I appreciate everything you have done for this community! We will miss you for sure! Have a magical life!

P.S. halcyon was the answer to one of my SAT tests and I thought about you. I looked up what your name meant and I remembered it when I was taking my test so thank you very helping me out even in ways you didn't know, lol. :p

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields
and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

I am sure this decision was not taken lightly.:(
Please visit as much as possible! You are one of the awesomest people on earth! :)
Make sure to take plenty of cake where ever you go! :cake:

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Awwww no I'm really going to miss you! :cry: Thanks for everything and good luck! :halcyon:

Elle

NOOOO! ;-;
I'm gone for like 3 days and so much happens. And then this. </3

Hal, you were sincerely the only staff member I can say that truly helped me whenever and each time something happened. You took the time to answer questions no matter how big or small. I never felt any sort of disrespect from you or felt like I was bothering you, because you never once made me feel that way. Whenever something happened with one of my friends, I would always recommend to go to you. I am going to have to say that VMK is losing a really great staff member. You are truly amazing for what you do for this community, and I wish you wouldn't leave.

I wish you, however, good luck in whatever you decide to do, but I hope that if you ever decide to return, that they will allow it.
See you around! <3

GuardGirl

Ace is the name, room recreation is the game.
well. i have spent my day saying goodbye as my friends head off to school. and i guess ill end it with this one.

hally,were gonna miss you dearly. you brought so much sweetness to the shoutbox in times of need,and you were a pretty great gal to talk to. if you ever find yourself missing us,we'll be here. give a shout. say hello. but hey,if you dont,good luck my friend. i wish you only and all the best. we love you halcyon. and thank you so much for all youve done. ♥ :halcyon:

Klamath

wants to go to france
Take care, Halcyon. You've done many great things for the game and for the community. Best of everything to you and your future endeavours! :)

Aww Hal! I know I haven't been around for a while but I totally didn't expect this.
Thank you for being one of the very few people here that have made me feel wanted/happy/comfortable. I'll miss you!

Big hugs and best of luck with everything you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.