Halloween Crates Prize List 2018

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
There was an issue with the swap. The top hats are still in-game.
If you haven't already send a CFH with your swap-out request and staff will attend to you shortly.

-Kida

There was an issue with the swap. The top hats are still in-game.
If you haven't already send a CFH with your swap-out request and staff will attend to you shortly.

-Kida
Hey Kida! Sorry to bother you but I wanted to make sure I had this right before I sent a CFH because I'm sure you guys are swamped with them right now.

So do we CFH if we have lost a hat? I had one Kida mask but was awarded a top hat early this morning whenver the Kida mask was glitching a little. Should I still send a CFH for my top hat missing now?

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
Okay let me explain in this post what originally happened...

The Kida Mask was never supposed to be in the crates, the Top Hat was. So we removed the Kida Mask and replaced it with the Top Hat meaning the people who originally pulled the Mask received the Top Hat instead and lost the Kida Mask.

People started to get upset their mask was taken and demanded for it back so we re-added them back to the crates, but with the swap out it replaced the Top Hat which was not supposed to happen. It was just supposed to give back the Mask to the the people who won it originally.

Anyone who pulled the Top Hat, but didn't have the mask to begin with got theirs replaced on accident in the whole mix.

To satisfy both parties for the people who want the mask and the others who want the Top Hat we decided to keep both in the crates so the hats are STILL there. We just have to swap them back for a few people which is why we are requesting you send a CFH with your swap out request.

I hope this helps people understand a little better!

-Kida

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
I got the mask but never got the top hat replaced as others have stated?
We apologize! Please send a CFH with your swap-out request!
-Kida

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
Thank you! Just sent one :~)
So should I expect to get the mask back instead or the hat? I won the mask originally, not the hat. (Would prefer the mask as intended).

If you originally won the Mask, that is the one you will receive and the Top Hat will be removed.

-Kida

Okay let me explain in this post what originally happened...

The Kida Mask was never supposed to be in the crates, the Top Hat was. So we removed the Kida Mask and replaced it with the Top Hat meaning the people who originally pulled the Mask received the Top Hat instead and lost the Kida Mask.

People started to get upset their mask was taken and demanded for it back so we re-added them back to the crates, but with the swap out it replaced the Top Hat which was not supposed to happen. It was just supposed to give back the Mask to the the people who won it originally.

Anyone who pulled the Top Hat, but didn't have the mask to begin with got theirs replaced on accident in the whole mix.

To satisfy both parties for the people who want the mask and the others who want the Top Hat we decided to keep both in the crates so the hats are STILL there. We just have to swap them back for a few people which is why we are requesting you send a CFH with your swap out request.

I hope this helps people understand a little better!

-Kida
thank u for the explanation!! i sent a CFH so I'm anxiously awaiting me top hats return

Do we know general rarities yet?
I wanna say the chairs and side tables are common, as well as the web rugs. I have over 20 of each, and then only one dining table and 2-3 bundles so I want to say those are less common.

For the pins, the pumpkin pins are common, while jack and mickey might be less common? I only have like 2 jack and 1 mickey compared to over 20 of the others and I have 2 of the blank pins.

and I think the clothing are less common than the furni/pins, with top hat/kida being rarer than the rest possibly? I do see sunset as less common than the other sorcerer hats and the hoodie, i've seen quite a few but that's just based on my odds and what i've seen in rooms
Wouldn't mind updating the list with rarities if we got some more input from other people or staff as an idea since I do feel as if the odds are different than they were when they first came out last night.

Hope this might help though :rose: