Halloween Ideas

• It would be awesome to have a graveyard room and ghost furni (i like the idea that someone said phineas base, could do all 3 ghosts), maybe the room could incorporate the grim grinning ghosts song
  • a Madame Leota crystal ball hat
  • Haunted mansion wall pieces, windows, fences - to build a haunted house
  • Oogie Boogie hat/costume
  • Shock, Lock, and Barrel bathtub magic - you would be sitting in a walking bathtub
  • Tombstone furni that shakes
  • coffin/grave furni with skeletons that pop out (like HM ride in disney land)
  • Hypno goggles (that hypnotist from PPG scared me as a kid lol)
idk if corpse bride or coraline are disney movies but there are so many cool things that could come from those
  • button eyes/ragdoll wig
  • full outfits for Coraline's parents from the other side
  • a circus mouse shoulder buddy
  • the mouse ring master costume
  • Wybie costume from the other side
  • corpse groom and bride outfits
  • more skin tones - white, red, orange, purple

rissarhee

:rose:Candy Apple Ears
:rose:Black Cat on Shoulder
:rose:Nightmare Before Christmas Room
:rose:Jack Skellington Pin Set
:rose:Spooky Aristocats Pin Set
:rose:Coraline's Button Eyes
:rose:Dia De Los Muertos Costumes and Masks
:rose:Trick Or Treat in Multiple Hosts Rooms
:rose:Costume Contest Events (Host-ran Cute or Boot)
:rose:Goth Makeup
:rose:Tarzan Loin Cloth
:rose:Jane Dress

As much as I love halloween, I feel it needs more halloween-y home-made stuff. I'm over the Villains of the Disney universe, I want more halloween themed items! and maybe the occasional villain theme for the folks out there who wants it......
I always feel like it's just been focused on villains for the past 2-3 years, but being here for almost 5 years memories really do get mixed up

Spooky things are my favorite, so just... more of that. Kthanks!

Pin ideas:
  • Ghost magic
  • Skeleton magic
  • Dancing skeleton pin set
  • Halloween treats pin set
  • Skull emojis pin set
Hat ideas:
  • Black cat shoulder pet
  • Candy headband
  • Frankenstein's Monster bolts
  • Goth Mickey ears
  • Goth Minnie Ears
  • Kronk's angel and devil on shoulders
  • NBC Sally mask
  • NBC Jack mask
Clothing/outfit ideas:
  • Candy corn shoes
  • Hoodie with bat wings
  • Spiderweb print dress
  • Yzma lab outfit
Furni ideas:
  • Candy carpet
  • Candy bowls
  • Halloween party table
  • NBC wall flats
  • Spooky tree with Halloween decorations
  • Spooky wallpaper wall flats

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
As much as I love halloween, I feel it needs more halloween-y home-made stuff. I'm over the Villains of the Disney universe, I want more halloween themed items! and maybe the occasional villain theme for the folks out there who wants it......
I always feel like it's just been focused on villains for the past 2-3 years, but being here for almost 5 years memories really do get mixed up
What kind of homemade things did you have in mind? :D

What kind of homemade things did you have in mind? :D
Has there been any random pumpkins? Memory is fuzz but those! maybe have them different colors too and have clusters or individuals (like nbc christmas gifts)
-More "halloween" type clothes (like the good old witch and cowboy outfit)
* fairy, random princess, goblin, devil, (bring back the angel), zombie, and whatever IAmTheWalrus had in mind with the clothing :)
-Halloween colored/themed lanterns
-Halloween christmas lights/hanging bats/hanging pumpkins
-Random candy (like the peppermint we had but no more peppermints....)
-More candy bags (I miss having the originals ah)

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I would like the headless horseman maybe as a statue. Of course with a flaming orange pumpkin head. The candles fix so they actually show flames. New Halloween panels, Iron maiden Teleporter . Yes would love Binks magic. Gargoyles . Different coloured ghost and different sizes. Moving pictures. You walk up to it and it changes into a skeleton. I put a spell on you magic. Bobbing for apples magic. Thank you

PoorFroning

if i remember correctly there was a haunted house competition last year or two years ago? itd be cool to see that again or maybe a spooky dark ride team comp. also maybe re-release the grave couch. such a good item for building and there isn't nearly enough of them in game for builders

Caellisto

Siren of the Deep
I also really like the idea of a "Trick-or-Treat" Street "event" if you will that players could go to certain areas and maybe say a key phrase to receive the "Special Candy/Pin/Magic/ETC..." or other.
Like Maybe in 5 rooms and with each one it gives you a hint to the next "treat" Or maybe pieces of an outfit to complete the whole outfit Hat/Skirt/Pants(or skirt)/Shoes/Accessory kinda thing.

fIynn

-a halloween crate event
-a jack-o-lantern hat that covers our entire head
-halloween flats/more regular flats with windows so we can build houses
-spooky columns/porch/stair pieces
-please re-release iron gates and some type of hay bales
-halloween quests to get us out into the public rooms
-halloween inspired balloons so we can throw parties, black/orange tables like the luau tables
-the sunset jc pinset but as the nbc cliff scene with twinkling stars
-floating zero head buddy like our eeyore one
-evil queen cloak (like the sith robe)
-huey, dewey, louie costumes
-arlo or rex huge hats (like the dug and gator hats)
-toontown trees but instead of the round grass/leaves you can replace them with pumpkins of different sizes

Last edited:
I also really like the idea of a "Trick-or-Treat" Street "event" if you will that players could go to certain areas and maybe say a key phrase to receive the "Special Candy/Pin/Magic/ETC..." or other.
Like Maybe in 5 rooms and with each one it gives you a hint to the next "treat" Or maybe pieces of an outfit to complete the whole outfit Hat/Skirt/Pants(or skirt)/Shoes/Accessory kinda thing.
Fotogirl is doing this! It may not be a staff event but it sure is a fun event :) She made a thread somewhere and you could join in as well

edit: i also want to add, receiving prizes like this is not a bad idea, however i feel it would be more of a ....chore than a fun thing i guess? people love to collect so it feels like "oh im doing this just to earn something (ahem JC sunset pins)"

I'm unsure, so correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe there are any Halloween Minnie ears/headbands. I feel like we have a lot of special mickey ears, but the minnie headbands are always so cute! could make a Minnie Bat/Pumpkin headband to compliment the Mickey versions.
also! a cool H&S idea could be Nightmare Before Christmas. Unsure how many options you'd create, but you could have Jack, Sally, Oogie Boogie :)

I also love the previous villain items, and maybe it's possible to bring back some full outfits? Hades, Jafar, Frollo, ect. Maybe even a simple Sid shirt? (not sure if there already is one).

The sunset pin set is also sooo pretty, I remember loving it when I saw Hogie wearing it. Maybe we could do a similar thing but instead you earn them from playing the Haunted Mansion?

I don't spend much time decorating my room, but I really enjoy collecting and creating outfits as well as sets on my lanyard. Hope these ideas could help! :-)

Soo I love how you guys do dream months. It would be kind of cool to have a spooky dream month where we wait in the public rooms. Instead of reindeers staff could appear as villains (could even do nightmare before christmas too). If you don't do it for Halloween I totally hope to get another thing similar to winter dreams in December :)