Hanging Up My Ears, Take Care Gang!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessRuby

*Sings* As we go on, we remember
All the times we didn't have together
And as our lives change, come whatever
We will still be VMK forever

Yeah, I know...not as good. Kinda lame actually, but this is what happens when given short notice :P Wanted to leave you another one, though. Anyways, sad to see you go. I remember playing one of your games and it was really fun. Hope to see you around!

:'( farewell my good friend. i hope one day our paths cross again <3 thank you for everything you have done for me
i will miss having you say WHOOSH and me going RANCH
i will miss your neato games and just talking with you
i hope everything goes well for you :)

love always
whoosh :)

Ranch

Thanks for your kindness gang.. you rock.

I can't do it anymore with our new management. Obviously, they've ejected me from the contest for putting my girl account in the contest too, which doesn't make sense, we're allowed to maintain both gender accounts to work on having literally everything, but we can't shoot for a speculative gender specific prize? My female account is hardly "muling" or "cloning".. in fact, in couldn't have been more legit building an entry on my girl account. You see, I invited my woman to basically build it, with me supplying all the fireworks work (on the girl account) so we could build it together. I was kinda trying to get her into the game as I always talk about it, but not really, because if she became half as addicted as I became, this house would stink. I always end up prizing out to you guys whatever I accumulate with the girl account. It was great though, we had Christmas music in the air, the tree sparkling beautifully, and she was like a little girl playing the game with me. I know of a lot of couples around here where the other spouse helps maintain the others account. That's basically what I'm doing in hopes she'll play someday.. if she ever gets her own pc/laptop. You can visit our GB entry work in the user room, "Lisapoots".

She's been asking what's the matter last night, but I didn't have it in me to tell her the good time we had was thrown back in our face. It's easier to say that's enough, I can't do it anymore and get over it. My hats off to you to those who just do it sneaky and got flags, that takes too much time for me. Good luck gang, I'm out.

Last edited:

Fotogirl

Sorry to see you go @Ranch. Good luck in whatever form of entertainment you move on to. I understand what you are saying about entering the opposite gender room. I don't look at my boy account as a clone or mule either. I play that character almost as much as I do Fotogirl to keep credits and extra stuff in his account. I didn't build a room on his account because I didn't want to risk getting disqualified but I wanted to enter that account and build him a room in the worse way.

OstrichJockey

Aww, that is very, very sad. I've enjoyed your invaluable contributions to the forum and it's a real shame you're leaving your friends over a trivial disqualification. I agree that Ms. Lisapoots should have entered the contest on her own terms, she's her own person with her own fashion sense and decorating taste and the term "clone" is irrelevant to her sparkling identity.

I can't do it anymore with our new management. Obviously, they've ejected me from the contest for putting my girl account in the contest too, which doesn't make sense, we're allowed to maintain both gender accounts to work on having literally everything, but we can't shoot for a speculative gender specific prize? My female account is hardly "muling" or "cloning".. in fact, in couldn't have been more legit building an entry on my girl account.
I thought it was made fairly clear one account :o

It might have been easier if she just built a room on her own account instead of your female character. I wouldn't blame the new management, they're just enforcing the rules. Im sure they've had a lot of rooms to judge.

Regardless, I'm sad to see you go and I hope you decide to change your mind :( Best of luck! :wave:

Ranch

Multiple accounts would consist of 3 or more as by rules, we can maintain 2. One person, 2 accounts... I can assure you, we have quite a few here that utilize school computer labs and libraries and wifi hotspots quite nicely. Their secrets are safe with me, I'm no rat. And I'm not trying to argue loopholes in the rules or rules being exerted on certain people.. I'll be running an auto clicker in short time to refund everything to seriously remove all temptation.

If they wanted to disqualify entries, they should have done it to entries they thought bogus and that's it.. as VMK would have done.

Where does it say we can 'maintain 2' accounts. I have 2 accounts, a boy and a girl so I don't have to bug anyone to purchase boy clothing for me, but even I, lowly Kentucky hillbilly graduate, realize that "consisting of, including, or involving more than one " is multiple. Therefore I didn't try to circumvent the rules set out at the beginning of the competition to get prizes for participating.

Ranch

Where does it say we can 'maintain 2' accounts. I have 2 accounts, a boy and a girl so I don't have to bug anyone to purchase boy clothing for me, but even I, lowly Kentucky hillbilly graduate, realize that "consisting of, including, or involving more than one " is multiple. Therefore I didn't try to circumvent the rules set out at the beginning of the competition to get prizes for participating.

Status
Not open for further replies.