Happy April Fools Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

As i'm sure you all know, April Fools Day is here! In celebration, we'd like to hear your best April Fools pranks you've pulled, or your best jokes! Every person that posts one will receive an April Fools Day 2016 medal!

Happy Pranking!​

So my favorite April fools day prank that I pulled on my parents, is that I sat them down and told them that I had failed and would need to repeat my sophomore year XD Since i'm a brainiac, they were very concerned and it was hard to keep it up for long.

last year i completely convinced my little cousin that one direction, one of her favorite things in the whole world, was breaking up and she cried and i paid for it later lol :')

It's not an April Fool's Day prank, but my class's senior prank was kind of funny - the entire class showed up to school at 6am and we parked our cars so they blocked the entrances to the teacher and student parking lots and we all tailgated by the front entrance when school started so none of the students or faculty could get in.:dance2:

So my favorite April fools day prank that I pulled on my parents, is that I sat them down and told them that I had failed and would need to repeat my sophomore year XD Since i'm a brainiac, they were very concerned and it was hard to keep it up for long.
last year i completely convinced my little cousin that one direction, one of her favorite things in the whole world, was breaking up and she cried and i paid for it later lol :')
I convinced my sister's and mother that I was dating someone at college and refused to let them meet. I'm really not sure why they believed that I wouldn't let them meet since we're super close.
Putting clear white jello in a toilet and filling it up to the brim... Pure chaos.
it have to be good one? lol I'm bad at April fools
when we was young i tell my sister there wasn't school next day and she believe me
Great pranks guys! And @princematt your joke was perfectly fine! :D

Changing the names in my cousins contact list. Hehehe c:
Sounds like something I would of done :p
It's not an April Fool's Day prank, but my class's senior prank was kind of funny - the entire class showed up to school at 6am and we parked our cars so they blocked the entrances to the teacher and student parking lots and we all tailgated by the front entrance when school started so none of the students or faculty could get in.:dance2:
That's great! Everyone wanted our senior prank to be flipping over the golf carts the campus Supervision went around but we didn't do it :skull:
My Favorite April Fools Joke was when My friend painted on a huge fake sleeve tattoo!! My Parents FREAKED OUT!! It was awesome! XD
My sister once did something similar with my mom! She put a fake septum piercing in and showed my dad and he about had a heart attack!

this is a pretty classic prank but when i was little my brother and i wrapped rubber bands around the hose thing on the side of the sink so every time our parents would turn on the faucet it sprayed them heheh

I'm always the one to get pranked, my favorite memory is that I spent the night at my friend's house. In the morning, we were getting breakfast and my friends little brother (about 14 at the time, we were 16) asked for a glass of water. My friend said no, get it yourself. I felt bad, so I go over to the faucet to get him water because I was the "nice sister". Before I could stop myself, he yells "no don't do it!" And I get water sprayed all over me from the classic tape-on-the-hose trick. He felt so bad, but it gets better: later on their dad asked me to do the same thing. I fell for it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is a pretty classic prank but when i was little my brother and i wrapped rubber bands around the hose thing on the side of the sink so every time our parents would turn on the faucet it sprayed them heheh
I'm always the one to get pranked, my favorite memory is that I spent the night at my friend's house. In the morning, we were getting breakfast and my friends little brother (about 14 at the time, we were 16) asked for a glass of water. My friend said no, get it yourself. I felt bad, so I go over to the faucet to get him water because I was the "nice sister". Before I could stop myself, he yells "no don't do it!" And I get water sprayed all over me from the classic tape-on-the-hose trick. He felt so bad, but it gets better: later on their dad asked me to do the same thing. I fell for it again.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My gosh I'm dying this is great! :p

Last year, I was told that I would be doing the panama canal Disney Cruise from Miami-San Diego. Yes, I really did go but I refused to believe my parents because I was told until then that we were not going

it have to be good one? lol I'm bad at April fools
when we was young i tell my sister there wasn't school next day and she believe me
rofl[DOUBLEPOST=1459473957][/DOUBLEPOST]Well I never have done anything super crazy but tonight I am going to do an april fools joke and make my sister believe that I am moving to Alaska o.o[DOUBLEPOST=1459473975][/DOUBLEPOST]
a prank i pulled was on my friend i took baby powered and put it on the white powered donuts and he ate them he never even know it was so funny
ew he never knew? rofl

Ravenbri

rofl[DOUBLEPOST=1459473957][/DOUBLEPOST]Well I never have done anything super crazy but tonight I am going to do an april fools joke and make my sister believe that I am moving to Alaska o.o[DOUBLEPOST=1459473975][/DOUBLEPOST]
ew he never knew? rofl
no lol

Status
Not open for further replies.