"Happy Haunts Hunt" Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

GR_Vixey

Just a wittle fox
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
Hello everyboody!

Throughout the month of October, the "Happy Haunts" will finally be able to materialize outside of the Haunted Mansion and are dying to play a game with the guests of MyVMK.

Every day, randomly (from October 1st through October 30th), a spirit will manifest itself throughout various public rooms for 13 minutes total (this includes hidden rooms). Your objective is to take photographic evidence of this "Happy Haunt" with your in-game camera. It's very important to take a photo of the unique haunts (and not their lanyard) because it will register that you specifically have witnessed this spirit.

All spirits will wear a Staff badge to prove their validity, and it does not matter if you take a picture of the haunt in solid or ghost form (they simply have to be in the frame)! Happy Haunts will appear individually three times, randomly, each day, in 13 minute timeframes. Each visitation can either be the same spirit, or it can change; some haunts are more shy than others.

Then, on October 31st, a submission slot will be available for guests to guess how many types of "Happy Haunts" have visited the kingdom. Be careful, however, for some spirits look eerily similar.

The bare bones of this competition is:
1. Keep your eyes peeled every day for a "Happy Haunt" drifting about in any public room.
2. If you spot one, take a photo and be sure to remember how many variants of "Happy Haunts" you see.
3. On October 31st, place your frightfully fun guess!

Those who have taken photos of each "Happy Haunt" and have guessed the correct amount will receive a ghoulish and delightful reward. Remember, a "Happy Haunt" can appear multiple times but we're asking how many types and not how many times.

Note: There will not be a consolation prize awarded for this contest!

Have fun, and stay safe as you roam the kingdom!

Last edited:

GR_Vixey

Just a wittle fox
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
ok so to win , we have to have the photo evidence taken by ourselves to back up our winning quess?
yep! this will keep people from simply throwing out a random number without actually participating :D

miIkman

How do I know the picture I took was actually of a happy haunt? I was in a room where I saw the Happy Haunt talk and then took a pic of what I thought was it in ghost form, but it might have been a player doing ghost magic. It was gone too quick for me to know for sure.

GR_Vixey

Just a wittle fox
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
Madame Leota's Incantation decrees:
As of today, Friday, October 30th from 1:45AM until 11:59PM EST, all "Happy Haunts" shall appear one more time. Each manifestation will continue randomly and will be in strict 13 minute windows of time. Please be sure to take a photograph of each type of "Happy Haunt" you encounter with your in-game camera and save the images. You must have photographic evidence to validate your guess on October 31st.

GR_Vixey

Just a wittle fox
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
The time has finally arrived... have you seen every haunt? Use this form to submit the number of haunts you have personally encountered and taken a picture of with your in-game camera. A guess means nothing without the pictures to prove it!

Remember: your final number will be the total number of unique happy haunts you have seen. Even if you have multiple pictures of the same haunt over different days or times, that is still only one unique happy haunt!

The form will be available for the next 24 hours, closing at 11:59PM EST on October 31st.

Status
Not open for further replies.