Happy Valentine's Day: Win a Stitch Forum Medal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst Valentine's Memory:
My boyfriend (at the time) couldn't celebrate Valentine's Day with me because he was working and I was working the whole weekend of it. We were in High School then and were dating for a little over 3 years. So we went to go see the movie Lincoln and WE BROKE UP hahahahaha yeah the end.

Best memory: When I went to sleep I was by myself and it seemed as though I was alone. I woke up the next morning with pedals leading to the bathroom and that is where I found a hot steaming bath waiting for me. When I got out the bathroom (dressed of course) I found more pedals leading to the kitchen where I found a big breakfast waiting for me. After consuming the breakfast, I noticed more pedals flowing out to the dining room where I found my boyfriend sitting there with a large heart box of candy, a large teddy bear, and a dozen of roses :*

I remember a while back my mom got my sister and I a Valentines Day coupon for a free Nintendo DS game that we could pick out at GameStop. I think we chose Mario Kart! Happy Valentine's Day!

Annabelle

Valentine's Day brings both bittersweet and excitement to me.

In the past, on Valentine's day I decided to put my feelings into baking an Apple-cake... I worked really hard on it in order to give it to the guy I liked at the time. I wasn't expecting anything, and I had known for a long time that this guy was not all that interested in me... So there I was shortly before the bell to class, and I had the luck to run into him. When I gave him the cake and a card and said Happy Valentine's day, he stood there very unsure of what just happened. Deciding I should get going to class I turned around and started walking down the hall. The next thing I knew he called out my name and as I turned kissed me on the cheek. That was enough to make my heart stop and then explode from happiness and shock!

So let's just say Valentine's day has had some serious surprises for me in life....

Status
Not open for further replies.