has anyone seen the Inner-Space Ray Room??

I just found it and its awesome! How many other people have found it?
If you havent, i recommend going there!
Tomorrowland > Space Mountain Quest Deck > Inner-Space Shop > Inner-Space Ray Room

JustForFun

The original way to get there, BEFORE, who I assume was Amy, put teleporters in Space Mountain Quest Deck, is still there too, but need Spacesuit Magic.
Tomorrowland > Space Mountain Quest Deck > Inner Space Shrinking Machine - Put on Space Suit Magic> Inner-Space Ray Room > Inner-Space Shop
No longer need SpaceSuit Magic or go thru the Inner-Space Ray Room to get to Inner-Space Shop, so many people never were led thru that path to get to the Inner-Space Shop, thus never saw the Inner Space Ray Room. They just used the teleporters in Space Mountain Quest Deck to get there.

It used to be, in the old days, you had to have Space Suit Magic & go thru the Inner-Space Ray Room to get to the Inner-Space Shop... so everyone in the old days were led thru the Inner-Space Ray Room by default in their travels to the Inner-Space Shop.

So, Now many people do not know the Inner Space Ray Room exists. So your post is great!

The original way to get there, BEFORE, who I assume was Amy, put teleporters in Space Mountain Quest Deck, is still there too, but need Spacesuit Magic.
Tomorrowland > Space Mountain Quest Deck > Inner Space Shrinking Machine - Put on Space Suit Magic> Inner-Space Ray Room > Inner-Space Shop
No longer need SpaceSuit Magic or go thru the Inner-Space Ray Room to get to Inner-Space Shop, so many people never were led thru that path to get to the Inner-Space Shop, thus never saw the Inner Space Ray Room. They just used the teleporters in Space Mountain Quest Deck to get there.

It used to be, in the old days, you had to have Space Suit Magic & go thru the Inner-Space Ray Room to get to the Inner-Space Shop... so everyone in the old days were led thru the Inner-Space Ray Room by default in their travels to the Inner-Space Shop.

So, Now many people do not know the Inner Space Ray Room exists. So your post is great!
I didn't realize that! And thank you! :)