Fixed Hats and Misc Glitching

CaptofPinkPearl

♥Love Ain't SO Bad♥
Hi there,
The hats and masks are glitching. I cannot see my avatar wearing one but I have been told she is. Then they appear on the floor as well. We tried reloading but nothing seems to be working. And I believe this is happening for other items too. But please post if you are having this issue as well and what items.

mermaidjewels

my avatar was wearing the milo thatch glasses and theyre no where to be seen on her, the black eyeliner shes wearing shows but not the glasses :cloud9:

DisneyDreaming

I have this issue with various clothing a lot, and need to relog to make the clothing reappear.
This time however relogging does not help, and all my poor shoulder buddy friends are invisible lol. My Pocahontas necklace is also on the ground.

Last edited:
Hi there,
The hats and masks are glitching. I cannot see my avatar wearing one but I have been told she is. Then they appear on the floor as well. We tried reloading but nothing seems to be working. And I believe this is happening for other items too. But please post if you are having this issue as well and what items.
Same. I have the issue with my Mardi Gras Mask from today's hide and seek. The issue began in mid-afternoon. Also, my Mardi Gras Beads - Green was in my inventory earlier today and now, I can't find it.

CaptofPinkPearl

♥Love Ain't SO Bad♥
Same. I have the issue with my Mardi Gras Mask from today's hide and seek. The issue began in mid-afternoon. Also, my Mardi Gras Beads - Green was in my inventory earlier today and now, I can't find it.
I can not even find my mardi gras mask. I had it on but now its not in my inventory. Thanks everyone for sharing your issues!

FlameLegend

To be fair, there's a lot of items I feel that would need to be searched through? I don't know the exact process but I'd imagine it's time consuming haha. I'm sure they'll be fixed soon enough! :) Also the newsletter did say: "We are beginning to move a number of items into the accessories tab, this will be completed by the time the next newsletter is up and we'll put a list up then!" :)