Haunted Mansion 50th Anniversary

princessindy

Hey everyone!
In only a few weeks, the Haunted Mansion in Disneyland will be celebrating 50 years of ghoulish delight! Now, I know I’m biased because I worked at the WDW spooky house, but I just wanted to put it out there that maybe there should be a haunted mansion birthday celebration on August 9th! I think it would super awesome and that people would love it, even if it was just something simple like double credits on the mansion game. However, if there way anything to be released that would make the maid in me die in the best of ways, it would be a shoulder buddy of Lucifer, the raven animatronic. He is our good luck charm in the mansion, and if we don’t tell him he is a pretty bird and pet in the morning, he breaks the ride.

What do you guys think?

CrazyPizza

No way! xD, i have never seen you there, maybe its our schedules because i used to work outdoor food service at Magic Kingdom and hear the 3 o clock parade very day before transferring to hollywood studios before the star wars march was gone for galaxy edge

princessindy

No way! xD, i have never seen you there, maybe its our schedules because i used to work outdoor food service at Magic Kingdom and hear the 3 o clock parade very day before transferring to hollywood studios before the star wars march was gone for galaxy edge
Oh really? My name is London, I was there for a year and a half and did PAC every day :) I usually tried to work nights because I liked the spooky atmosphere. My friend Jaycee went to outdoor food after her few months at the mansion.