Haunted Mansion Game

grimmer

The other day i was playing HM with little problems. The portals are not working after the level has finished and the tally for who won the round isnt showing as well. But i went to play last night and this morning and now the game isnt working at all. I go in lobby to play and click start and once it loads. I dont see myself. It either says loading all players or start in 3 seconds. And all the furniture in the room is blue boxes. It never loads, like its frozen, and i cant even use the exit button to leave. Always have to relog in. Is this happening to any one else? And any news on when this will be fixed? As haunted mansion is my favorite game.

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
The other day i was playing HM with little problems. The portals are not working after the level has finished and the tally for who won the round isnt showing as well. But i went to play last night and this morning and now the game isnt working at all. I go in lobby to play and click start and once it loads. I dont see myself. It either says loading all players or start in 3 seconds. And all the furniture in the room is blue boxes. It never loads, like its frozen, and i cant even use the exit button to leave. Always have to relog in. Is this happening to any one else? And any news on when this will be fixed? As haunted mansion is my favorite game.
Lol.. I made a thread about this too. HM is working now as of earlier today. :)