Haunted Mansion Keys

Would you like Haunted Mansion to have keys?

• Yes

Votes: 47 82.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters

Kinglaser

So yeah some of us *cough me and @Katharine cough* are really bad at POTC and cant get keys without playing friendly games (which can get boring after a while) right? But Im pretty good at Haunted Mansion if I do say so myself.
Soooo what fi HM had its own key system? Like they can unlock coffins or something I dunno and we get cool Haunted Mansion Halloweeny stuff.
Itd be great to release in October tbh
Gold:
Silver:
Bronze: (Obviously this is silver but it could be made bronze when animated)

Kinglaser

@Thorn, yeah I thought about having the keys in the attic. It would be an awesome double release if this was done, the Haunted Mansion public rooms AND they keys system.

PudgeTheFish

Nah. Change stinks tbh. Hm has point system where you get extra creds.. I dont like changing the game completely. You guys got your friendly games.. Dont complain.

Nah. Change stinks tbh. Hm has point system where you get extra creds.. I dont like changing the game completely. You guys got your friendly games.. Dont complain.
Except havign this wouldnt change the whole game? HM games take longer, the payout is essentially the same if you look at it time-wise. 300 credits for a 3-4 minute game, or 600 for a 6-8 minute game. Having the keys wouldnt change the whole game, it could be done like the popcorn magics- every certain number of ghosts. Like every 250 ghosts (average of 4-6 games) you get bronze, every 350 you get a silver, and every 450 you get a gold.
And having this would eliminate some of the friendly games, seeing as those who play it (from what I know) are mostly bad at POTC, but are good at HM. So they would be playing HM while you guys who are good at POTC play that. Then the two groups can exchange prizes in trades.

PudgeTheFish

Except havign this wouldnt change the whole game? HM games take longer, the payout is essentially the same if you look at it time-wise. 300 credits for a 3-4 minute game, or 600 for a 6-8 minute game. Having the keys wouldnt change the whole game, it could be done like the popcorn magics- every certain number of ghosts. Like every 250 ghosts (average of 4-6 games) you get bronze, every 350 you get a silver, and every 450 you get a gold.
And having this would eliminate some of the friendly games, seeing as those who play it (from what I know) are mostly bad at POTC, but are good at HM. So they would be playing HM while you guys who are good at POTC play that. Then the two groups can exchange prizes in trades.
Is this only for the month of oct, or forever?

Is this only for the month of oct, or forever?
Well that would be up to the staff. Id like having it there for good, as a counterpart to the POTC keys.

I love this idea? I was actually gonna recommend something like this myself.
I think this is PERFECT, 'cause I'm good at HM but not at POTC, and don't really like playing friendly matches.

Maybe this way Gray Mansion could be added to the game again as a gold prize?

I love this idea? I was actually gonna recommend something like this myself.
I think this is PERFECT, 'cause I'm good at HM but not at POTC, and don't really like playing friendly matches.

Maybe this way Gray Mansion could be added to the game again as a gold prize?
And it'd be a good way to rerelease more furniture from the original game (if there's any yet to be unreleased)

YES PLS I love HM so much and I miss the NPCs and public rooms :'(

Not to mention it would bring back more players since nobody ever plays HM anymore[DOUBLEPOST=1434312258][/DOUBLEPOST]

Don't really see how this is complaining? It's simply a suggestion and tbh it has nothing to do with friendly games other than the fact that people who aren't good at pirates could have a better chance at winning something without having to only play pirates