Haunted Mansion lag

Smitty

I know a few of you told me that you experienced lag while playing the Haunted Mansion game but to what extent is what I want to know.

I used to lag so bad that my game would crash and I'd have to restart my computer because it overheated terribly from loading the game.

neverlander

i never really experienced a lag but i hated how small the characters were

I would disconnect constantly. I used to play on a much older computer as compared to now, of course, so I doubt that would be a problem anymore whenever the Mansion game comes back.

I can say I almost never had lag, and wonder if the lag was due to your computer's memory or processing power. I only say this because I was able to run 6 characters in game in mansion at the same time, but 8 was pushing it for me, I would have some of them drop out if I did 8 at a time.

g

Smitty

gpdot said:
I can say I almost never had lag, and wonder if the lag was due to your computer's memory or processing power. I only say this because I was able to run 6 characters in game in mansion at the same time, but 8 was pushing it for me, I would have some of them drop out if I did 8 at a time.

g
The computer I used was a Dell Media Center laptop thing so I guess it might have something to do with that?

cruise

I only had lag if most of the instances were also full and it was a wait to get into a game. But then it really wasn't too terrible.

Perfume

I lagged a lot but really I was using a dinosaur PC back in my VMK days. Now, I've switched to Mac. & you know what they say. Once you go Mac you never go back. :p

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
When Haunted Mansion came out I was soon on the top 5 list for awhile. Then my computer would not let me play the game. I could not move. It was very sad. I got a new computer and all was well again. Though after that I start to build more rooms and played mansion a lot but more to get credits to by things.