Haunted Mansion Mini Game Treasure Room

Discussion in 'Game Ideas/Suggestions' started by MagicIshaan, Apr 28, 2019.

1. MagicIshaan

MagicIshaan Royal Highness Booblegoom

In-Game Name:
    MagicIshaan
    So I was thinking about how cool it would be if we had a separate "treasure room" or a room where we can redeem prizes for gaining a certain amount of points in the haunted mansion mini game. We can earn "skeleton keys" and win rare prizes out of chests just like the pirates of the carribean guest room and the room can be themed all spooky like and whatnot. This could also be an incentive for people to play this particular mini game.

katieeelynnn, _Honey_, Rosey and 5 others like this.
  2. Fix

Fix Glucose Guardian

In-Game Name:
    fix
    This! So very this!

MagicIshaan likes this.
  3. activia

activia yogurt

In-Game Name:
    activiaaaaa
    it's a nice idea but i think it would come with a lot of extra work, since staff would need to design more items then they already do
    that may cause delays n there's a good portion of players who don't respond well to that

instead of new prizes maybe it could offer previous rare items, and ultras, that fit with the current months theme, similar to the treasure detector but not quite
    it would make sense having them in a "spooky dead" room, since the OG stuff is "dead" in the sense it seems like most of it will never come back as standard rereleases
    this would also keep the item rare, as long as they make the odds of pulling it uncommon enough

SadCatMom likes this.
  4. Famous

Famous sad reacts o n l y

In-Game Name:
    Famous
    Can the 'chests' be graves we have to dig up??? Bronze shovel, Silver shovel, Gold shovel, ayyy.

5. HOST_Nala

HOST_Nala Forums Administrator Staff Member Forums Administrator Game Administrator MyVMK Staff

In-Game Name:
    HOST_Nala
    I love this and haunted mansion is my favorite game but it would require much more work. Perhaps when we gather more designers.

_Honey_, MagicIshaan and activia like this.
  6. katieeelynnn

katieeelynnn Well-Known Member

In-Game Name:
    katieeelynnn
    It would be cool if we had this and even switched off months, like new items in chests for potc, then new items in hm .. graves?

MagicIshaan likes this.