Haunted Mansion Player Finder!

Alamar

looking for someone to play some rounds w/
msg me since i left the lobby bc it was empty[DOUBLEPOST=1464976770][/DOUBLEPOST]
Looking for someone to play with :)
i dc'd, not sure if u wanna keep on playing or if youre done for the night?

Last edited:
I am fortunate enough to spend much time on the game and I have observed that many players are so obsessed with winning that it takes the fun out of the game for other players. I hear people talking about "Friendly Pirates". Is there such a thing as "Friendly Haunted Mansion"??

I am fortunate enough to spend much time on the game and I have observed that many players are so obsessed with winning that it takes the fun out of the game for other players. I hear people talking about "Friendly Pirates". Is there such a thing as "Friendly Haunted Mansion"??
Well just get lucky enough to find someone who doesnt care if they win or lose but just enjoy playing. Im usually down to play whenever im on but with the new releases im kind of tied up lol GL though :)

Nicoleasaurus

Princess Nicole
hiya im in the lobby and would like to play, i need credits and this is my least worst game haha. (aka I'm terrible at pretty much all the games, but least terrible at HM) :)