Have you ever changed your IGN?

Finch

So I have been thinking about changing my in game name...I was really into OUAT when I first started playing but then I got out of it, and I honestly never finished watching the show so I kind of feel like a fraud with this name LOL...Anyway, I was wondering who out there has gone through the name change process before? Was it easy? Do you recommend it? Do you regret it? Was it difficult to let everyone know you changed it afterward?
No idea when I'll change mine (or to what) but I'm just curious what other people think about the process! Thanks! :)

Gianorail

Disney Enthusiast
I have! Mine was a pretty simple change, I used to be gianguy and as you can see I've changed that to Gianorail (pronounced John-orail). The process is super easy and does not take long, I don't regret it at all.

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
The name change process is fairly simple.

You email us at "contact@myvmk.com" with a few options of names you would like your character to be. We check the availability of the names you have chosen and if one is available that is the name it will be changed to.

Once your name is changed you cannot change it again for 90 days.

-Kida

Finch

The name change process is fairly simple.

You email us at "contact@myvmk.com" with a few options of names you would like your character to be. We check the availability of the names you have chosen and if one is available that is the name it will be changed to.

Once your name is changed you cannot change it again for 90 days.

-Kida
Thank you so much for letting me know! I am definitely going to request a new one...just have to figure out what :)