List of Famous People I've Met:
Alice Cooper
Orianthi (Guitarist of Alice Cooper)
Ryan Roxie (Guitarist of Alice Cooper)
Glen Sobel (Drummer of Alice Cooper)
Cyndi Lauper
Rick Allen (Drummer of Def Leppard)
Joe Elliott (Singer of Def Leppard)
Dave Mustaine (Singer/Guitarist of Megadeth)
Chris Broderick (Guitarist of Megadeth)
Dave Ellefson (Bassist of Megadeth)
Tom Keifer (Singer of Cinderella)
Jeff LaBar (Guitarist of Cinderella)
Eric Brittingham (Bassist of Cinderella)
Jeff Keith (Singer of Tesla)
Frank Hannon (Guitarist of Tesla)
Dave Rude (Guitarist of Tesla)
Brian Wheat (Bassist of Tesla)
Troy Luccketta (Drummer of Tesla)
Charlie Benante (Drummer of Anthrax)
Frank Bello (Bassist of Anthrax)
Jennette McCurdy
Henry Winkler (Pretty sure people know, but he was The Fonz)
Mark Slaughter (Singer of Slaughter)
******** Brown (Current Drummer of Ted Nugent, was in Dokken)
Geoff Tate (Singer of Queensryche)
Todd La Torre (Singer of Queensryche)
Michael Wilton (Guitarist of Queensryche)
Scott Rockenfield (Drummer of Queensryche)
Eddie Jackson (Bassist of Queensryche)
Tommy Shaw (Singer/Guitarist of Styx)
Scott Travis (Drummer of Judas Priest)
Eddie Money
Jonathan Cain (Keyboardist of Journey)
Doug Aldrich (Guitarist of Whitesnake)
Tre Cool (Drummer of Green Day)
Klaus Meine (Singer of The Scorpions)
Myles Kennedy (Singer of Alterbridge/Slash)
Brent Fitz (Drummer of Slash)
Steve Vai

List of Famous People I Was a Few Feet Away From But Did Not Technically Meet:
Alex Van Halen (Drummer of Van Halen)
Vivian Campbell (Guitarist of Def Leppard)
Ted Nugent
Phil Collen (Guitarist of Def Leppard)
Neil Patrick Harris
How in the world did you get to meet all these musical talents? You must had a VIP Pass to every concert you went. I've been trying to go see slaughter for the longest time, but i wasn't even 21 at the time and just recently, i did not have a way to get up there. But wow! You're very lucky and most of the names you mentioned are my favorite groups.

I met a few famous senators and politicians when I was a part of my Political and Legal Education class in High School, which I thought was pretty cool at the time.

As for famous celebrities and athletes:
The Jonas Brothers (back when they were a band) - Cousin had VIP concert tickets and forced me to go. Took a picture with them that I never actually got to see. Bummer...

I'm really great friends with an ex Giants football player, Keith Elias. He played back in the mid 90's. He now does speaking engagements on behalf of the NFL. Really is an awesome guy!

I'm sorta related to Melissa on the Real Housewives of New Jersey.

I had VIP tickets to a Flo Rida concert with meet and greet passes but had to leave the concert early. Also was 5 feet from a Maroon 5 concert stage, does that count as meeting someone famous?

That's it really...

Last edited:
I met a few bands, The Strumbellas, Dashboard Confessional and Taking Back Sunday
also I had Christmas dinner with Ella Fitzgerald's Granddaughter one year when she was dating my cousin.

I guess I can add the late Joe Paterno to my list of famous people I've met. Joe or Joe-Pa was a legend in our household. He and my grandfather were great friends. My grandpa played under Joe back when he was just starting as a football coach at Penn State. Since then he has been a household name. My grandpa could and would call him on random evenings and they would talk for hours about football (Note: My grandpa is considered a legend when it comes to high school football in my town). I finally got to meet the man at a bowl game we went to down in Florida. He was such an inspirational man!

I sang on stage with Huey Lewis
Sort of met Jeff Gordon as he was passing by in the pit
A couple of UFC fighters that no one would recognize
Everyone from the Don & Mike show
Carmichael Dave (local sports radio personality)
Dr. Tiki from Tiki Bar TV

Paul Simon.

and ALOT of famous figure skaters. This is what being a competitive figure skater does..

but also Maroon 5.
I met Maroon 5 also! I went to high school in Japan and I played baseball while in high school, the regional championship was in Korea my senior year and it just so happened that our flight back to Japan from the tournament was the same flight that Maroon 5 was on. They had a concert in Seoul the night before and they had a concert in Tokyo that night. I pointed out Adam Levine to one of my teammates while we were at the gate and I asked him (Adam) if we could take a picture with him and he agreed, he was a really cool dude and further solidified Maroon 5 as one of my favorite bands. :)

a bunch of baseball and (American) football players as well, but that's just from going to games a lot.

Last edited:
Working for Disney, I've met a lot lol, but to name a few of my favorite interactions:
Liam Payne
Johnny Depp
Corbin Bleu
Nick Jonas
Ariana Grande
And recently this week: John Stamos and Whoopi!!! I may or may not have died when I met Uncle Jessie. Just sayin.

Working for Disney, I've met a lot lol, but to name a few of my favorite interactions:
Liam Payne
Johnny Depp
Corbin Bleu
Nick Jonas
Ariana Grande
And recently this week: John Stamos and Whoopi!!! I may or may not have died when I met Uncle Jessie. Just sayin.
Omg I'd faint if I could meet John Stamos!!!