Haven't Been Able to Get Online Since Update?

Elias

Suitcase and a Dream
A day or so ago, everything was fine and I was able to log-in as usual. I typically use MyVMK Pal to launch the game and ever since the website was updated, the client just logs my profile in and spits me onto the homepage. When I click the "ENTER" button, nothing happens and the status at the bottom of the MyVMK Pal client stays as "Logging in..."

I am trying on other browsers and nothing seems to be working properly for me. With Firefox, I can't even reach the homepage, the purple dot circle loading icon just appears and sits there forever... with Google Chrome, I can reach the homepage but as we know, we can't use Chrome to actually play the game... Internet Explorer is just as useless as Firefox, if even more-so.

I have no idea what the heck to do, it has been a couple days without being online and I can't seem to do anything about it. Like I said, MyVMK Pal was my client of choice, the game almost always worked when using it, but now... I can't even do that. This is getting a bit frustrating.

Any ideas? :/

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
There was an update with MyVMKPal that helped several people i know to finally on! Try that first! As for Chrome you have to enable the NPAPI although it will be a temporary fix I believe till September. As far as firefox, I'm not sure, sorry!

Here's for Chrome:
http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/chrome-and-myvmk-fix.48667/
I did it to my mom's laptop today and it started working like a charm!
I never updated anything? :P The new homepage layout shouldn't have broken anything... But I'll do some testing, since multiple people seem to be having issues.

I never updated anything? :P The new homepage layout shouldn't have broken anything... But I'll do some testing, since multiple people seem to be having issues.
Some people that have been having issues when they checked for updates, they had one and after they updated it was working fine so I thought there was an update. I have it set to auto check and do it, and what not so idk :p thank you though for checking things out!