Having trouble reinstalling MyVMKPal

I was having trouble opening up MyVMKPal, I don't have a screenshot but I kept getting the error where the last line was "index was outside the bounds of the array". So I did the normal routine things that normally fix it, (clearing cache, restarting computer) but I still kept getting the same error message, so I uninstalled MyVMKPal and tried reinstalling it but I can only get to this window:

upload_2017-7-26_20-4-46.png
I can't hit the install button and it just remains as "Please wait..." I've ran it as an administrator, cleared my cache, and restarted my computer. Is there anything else that I haven't done that can resolve this? Thank you.

Molly

Watching this thread as I'm currently going through the same frustrating problem.... Norton needs to chill out. Straight up removed it from my computer without my consent grrrrr......

VMK_Simba

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
We have investigated the issue and are happy to announce that we believe it to be fixed! Please let us know if you run into further issues.

You may need to flush your computers DNS if it doesn't work immediately... To do that open a command prompt and run /ipconfig flushdns

there's plenty of tutorials that can be found using google to show you how to do this

We have investigated the issue and are happy to announce that we believe it to be fixed! Please let us know if you run into further issues.

You may need to flush your computers DNS if it doesn't work immediately... To do that open a command prompt and run /ipconfig flushdns

there's plenty of tutorials that can be found using google to show you how to do this
Thank you, was able to install it again and log on, thanks for the fix!

riddleguy

TY it fixed the install button issue but when i try to install, during the install process i get a this program has stopped working error before i can install it.

EDIT: Got it reinstalled! Seems the new issue was an issue on my end.

Last edited: