Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazedmermaid

but you can call me daze
I used to play VMK ( my name used to be adventurouskitty or something like that) and I'm excited to play again, although I don't really remember how everything works haha. Thought I would write on the forum to get to know you guys! My in game name is dazedmermaid, hope I see some of you around!

Welcome to the forums and the game! Some people still lurk around in the shadows, but this game isn't as booming as it was back in 2013. Forums are also a lot less active, just as a heads up. Sorry for sounding so bleak, haha. You can definitely find a friendly face or two.

dazedmermaid

but you can call me daze
Welcome to the forums and the game! Some people still lurk around in the shadows, but this game isn't as booming as it was back in 2013. Forums are also a lot less active, just as a heads up. Sorry for sounding so bleak, haha. You can definitely find a friendly face or two.
I have noticed that I can't seem to find many people around, I thought it was just me tbh hahah. But thanks for the heads up and for the welcome!

Hey there! Welcome to the forums :) feel free to let me know if you have any questions :) Hope to see you around.
Hey, I will and thanks for the welcome! And I actually believe I have seen you around a couple of times!

Status
Not open for further replies.