Hello! Hello!

It feels so good to be back! OG VMK was such an integral part of my childhood and I have so many good memories of meeting people online and playing with my real life friends in the game. I'm so excited to reopen this chapter of my life again, especially as I'm growing out of my teens years, and it feels so good to just have a little piece of Disney magic while away from my home in FL at college. I previously signed up for myVMK back around 3 years ago, but with the craziness of high school, didn't really stick to it, but now I've rediscovered my account (luckily my credits and some neat clothes were saved) and after being back on here for a few days and already making some new friends -- it feels right to finally say hi!

Looking forward to finally getting better at potc (I'm really really bad but trying!! So if you've had me on your team already -- I'm sorry :)) and meeting new people!

xoxoxoxo

Matea (aka princessmatt)

Hi :D Welcome back! I saw your name while in a room and I got confused for a second because I thought your name was "princematt" which is my friend's name on here XD

Hi :D Welcome back! I saw your name while in a room and I got confused for a second because I thought your name was "princematt" which is my friend's name on here XD
I've heard of him! I remember when I first made this new acct 3 years ago people always asked if I knew him/was him. Haven't gotten it as much recently. Wish I met him lol