Hello VMK_Jellybean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pacific

Poor Jellybean if she is actually a new face to the game, this isn't the welcome I would want.

Honestly, can we just consider the fact that maybe this is a new person hired in? I understand that applications haven't opened yet, but administration can easily hire externally as well is internally - I mean, let's be real, they're a tad short on staff, a quick hire to keep an eye on the kingdom probably helps tons as this situation is being figured out. I am not taking any sides right now. I am not milking these past events. I am simply stating the agreeable truth that the team is short-handed.

We don't know who Jellybean is. We don't know when she was hired. We don't know if she is new to the game. We don't know anything. We are all on the same page when it comes to who they are; however, seeing everybody jump so quickly to bash her is heartbreaking.

If you really are new around here, welcome. :cool:

Nokuto

Poor Jellybean if she is actually a new face to the game, this isn't the welcome I would want.

Honestly, can we just consider the fact that maybe this is a new person hired in? I understand that applications haven't opened yet, but administration can easily hire externally as well is internally - I mean, let's be real, they're a tad short on staff, a quick hire to keep an eye on the kingdom probably helps tons as this situation is being figured out. I am not taking any sides right now. I am not milking these past events. I am simply stating the agreeable truth that the team is short-handed.

We don't know who Jellybean is. We don't know when she was hired. We don't know if she is new to the game. We don't know anything. We are all on the same page when it comes to who they are; however, seeing everybody jump so quickly to bash her is heartbreaking.

Yeah! Seriously people don't jump to conclusions and give them a chance. We don't even know who she is.

Since they are in desperate need of new staff, maybe they just chose someone from the previously received applications. You can't just jump to they're a staff favorite when we all know they hold onto those applications.

This would definitely not be the type of welcome I would want to see if I just started a position. It's like you're all trying to shove her out without knowing her.

JenJaws

The Owlmighty
Hi VMK_Jellybean! I'm sure this is tough coming in at this time, but stay strong! I'm sure you were chosen because you deserve this position, and you'll do great! :)

Whomever Jellybean is...hopefully they can READ and I would suggest they RUNNNNNNNNNN before they are eaten alive. LOL

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
The sad thing about all this is. Now that people know how toxic some of the staff are how can any good caring players want to get involved. All the staff at one point did not want to even chat with her. Really this is bad news. come on Amy please do the right thing. You can not fix the problem by just adding new staff the quality players you will not get.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.