Hello!!

Hey all! I played VMK way back when and I decided this week to start playing MyVMK. I'm already having such a fun time after only a day of being back. I loved collecting and trading rare items back in the VMK days. I'm super excited to start playing games (I'm so so bad at Pirates and always have been ugh). I loved making really cool rooms back in the day too!

I just wanted to say hey and introduce myself to the forums and totally say hi if you see me around the Kingdom!

Luminosity

Hello and welcome back! I just wanted to say that I totally totally understand your frustrations with Pirates, however, I recently started actually playing battle and have gotten much better- so much so now that its actually fun for me! I think a huge part of it is finding the right group of people to play with. Would love to maybe get a game started with you sometime if you are interested!! I'll be sure to say hello if I see you and if you have any questions, feel free to private message (PM) me!

Again welcome back!

Hello and welcome back! I just wanted to say that I totally totally understand your frustrations with Pirates, however, I recently started actually playing battle and have gotten much better- so much so now that its actually fun for me! I think a huge part of it is finding the right group of people to play with. Would love to maybe get a game started with you sometime if you are interested!! I'll be sure to say hello if I see you and if you have any questions, feel free to private message (PM) me!

Again welcome back!
Hey! I would love to get a game started sometime! I always have kinda sucked at Pirates and never really put in the time to learn!

Hey all

Also feeling very behind since I have little items/credits. Anyone have any other tips I should know about? Its very overwhelming!

So excited to get back into VMK after like 10 years! (: