Hello!

Hello All,

I hope this message finds you all well and safe! My title on MyVMK is MagicHappens. I was a member of the OG VMK known as RockingRollerCoaster. I was skeptical to join at this at first due to the fact that it brings back so many wonderful memories. I didn't believe this could step up to what I remember, but my friends convinced me and I'm hooked now! It's so great getting to meet and interact with all of you :grin:

I currently work as a Cast Member (furloughed) at Walt Disney World, so I guess what better way to stay in the magic than being on MyVMK.

See ya real soon,

Magic

SamiDawne85

Probably bored or anxious
Hi!! I'm new to this version too, but was totally addicted to the og vmk!! Happy you found your way here too!! And also thank you for being an amazing cast member!! We're passholders and our favorite part of wdw is the cast members!! You all make it magical!!

Fruits

Hello All,

I hope this message finds you all well and safe! My title on MyVMK is MagicHappens. I was a member of the OG VMK known as RockingRollerCoaster. I was skeptical to join at this at first due to the fact that it brings back so many wonderful memories. I didn't believe this could step up to what I remember, but my friends convinced me and I'm hooked now! It's so great getting to meet and interact with all of you :grin:

I currently work as a Cast Member (furloughed) at Walt Disney World, so I guess what better way to stay in the magic than being on MyVMK.

See ya real soon,

Magic
I feel like your OG VMK name sounds soooooo familiar.... Who did you used to hangout with? Anyways... welcome back to the kingdom! :)

Hi!! I'm new to this version too, but was totally addicted to the og vmk!! Happy you found your way here too!! And also thank you for being an amazing cast member!! We're passholders and our favorite part of wdw is the cast members!! You all make it magical!!
Well thank you so much for your kind words! Hoping to be back and better than ever soon :)

I feel like your OG VMK name sounds soooooo familiar.... Who did you used to hangout with? Anyways... welcome back to the kingdom! :)
I use to do a lot of mini games, especially Pirates! Didn't really have a core group on the OG VMK!