*HELP* Black Screen/Re-Authenticate/Cannot Get into MyVMK

same here. disconnects to black screen after character information. tried all of the above. going crazy. windows 7.

I've tried everything on the list, even installing an older version of shockwave player and nothing is working. I keep getting a re-authorization loop. I'm on Windows 8 and I've tried to log in with Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, myVMK Pal, and VMK Pal and get the same result. I've been trying for the past day with no luck. The loop crashes myVMK Pal after 20 or so tries.

I really want to play!

Edit: I have the full version of the newest version of shockwave player. I've also tried uninstalling that and running just the lite version. I've done the same for shockwave 12.0, 11, and 10 with no success. I did a reset on Firefox, uninstalled chrome and reinstalled it, and even downloaded an earlier version of Opera. I've cleared my cookies and history countless times and restarted my computer at least 10 times today. My security settings on Firefox are set to allow everything. I've also disabled all my firewalls and security programs. Nothing works. It only goes to the point where it loads furniture and tells me to log in again.

Last edited:
Here is a little instructional as far as "security settings" go, and what worked for me:

It is most likely a router firewall.
1. Go to 10.0.0.1 in your browser.
2. Your user and password will most likely be: admin and password
3. Find "firewall" or security settings.
4. Set off high security to medium security. All LAN-to-WAN must be enabled.

KimmyKim

I can't seem to get on. I keep getting the black screen after it says it's finishing loading furniture information.

I cleared my cache and cookies, restarted, reset my firefox browser.

Is the server down possibly?

I got on perfectly this morning and afternoon.

Any help is appreciated!

AlsCabals

HELPPP.
ahhh. every time I go to the myvmk beta website this shows up:

Welcome to nginx!

If you see this page, the nginx web server is successfully installed and working. Further configuration is required.

For online documentation and support please refer to nginx.org.
Commercial support is available at nginx.com.

Thank you for using nginx.
I can't even get to the login page!

Fotogirl

I've tried everything on the list, even installing an older version of shockwave player and nothing is working. I keep getting a re-authorization loop. I'm on Windows 8 and I've tried to log in with Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, myVMK Pal, and VMK Pal and get the same result. I've been trying for the past day with no luck. The loop crashes myVMK Pal after 20 or so tries.

I really want to play!

Edit: I have the full version of the newest version of shockwave player. I've also tried uninstalling that and running just the lite version. I've done the same for shockwave 12.0, 11, and 10 with no success. I did a reset on Firefox, uninstalled chrome and reinstalled it, and even downloaded an earlier version of Opera. I've cleared my cookies and history countless times and restarted my computer at least 10 times today. My security settings on Firefox are set to allow everything. I've also disabled all my firewalls and security programs. Nothing works. It only goes to the point where it loads furniture and tells me to log in again.
This is the same issue I have been having for a few days now. After being able to play on my Mac using Firefox since November all of a sudden the other day I can no longer sign in and it sends me right back to the reauthenticate page. I have tried pretty much everything suggested with no success. :(

Fotogirl

Have you cleared cache/cookies?
I have tried that. I have tried just about everything I can think of. It seems funny that Firefox stopped working at the same time for me on both the Mac and Windows computers. Almost seems like it could have been some sort of an incompatible update by Firefox.

I have tried that. I have tried just about everything I can think of. It seems funny that Firefox stopped working at the same time for me on both the Mac and Windows computers. Almost seems like it could have been some sort of an incompatible update by Firefox.
Try using Google Chrome :)