*HELP* Black Screen/Re-Authenticate/Cannot Get into MyVMK

Hi everyone, new to the forums and revamp of the game. Played the original a lot. I know on Mavericks that game wont load (mine goes through loading screen then freezes on logo before loading furniture, dont know if thats normal or not). Because of that I setup up Windows XP in VMWare. Im running Chrome, have installed the full Shockwave file, tried clear cache and cookies, and I still get sent back to re-authenticate after it tries to load furniture. Note that it takes a long time to get to loading furniture screen after logo progress bar loads. Again, dont know what is normal for loading and what isn't. Would appreciate any help, really miss playing VMK :)

KrakenGuard

A Pirate Gone Turbo
I'm having a problem logging onto the game. It started earlier in the day yesterday: I decided to log in to do the quest, but the game kept redirected me to the re-authentication screen. At first, I thought the game was down; but later on, it kept doing it. I cleared my cache, and I've restarted my computer, but to no avail.

The Disconnection Message pops-up during the Loading Furniture Data loading bar, before I am quickly redirected to the re-authentication screen.

I was able to do quests on a different computer(My Mom's). I figured I'd be able to get on no problem if I waited till the next day. Unfortunately, the problem still persists.

I'm having a problem logging onto the game. It started earlier in the day yesterday: I decided to log in to do the quest, but the game kept redirected me to the re-authentication screen. At first, I thought the game was down; but later on, it kept doing it. I cleared my cache, and I've restarted my computer, but to no avail.

The Disconnection Message pops-up during the Loading Furniture Data loading bar, before I am quickly redirected to the re-authentication screen.

I was able to do quests on a different computer(My Mom's). I figured I'd be able to get on no problem if I waited till the next day. Unfortunately, the problem still persists.
do you have a mac? sometimes the latest version of shockwave causes problems, also this happened to me when i downloaded flash and i had to uninstall it and reinstall again and that fixed it

Guitar

do you have a mac? sometimes the latest version of shockwave causes problems, also this happened to me when i downloaded flash and i had to uninstall it and reinstall again and that fixed it
Question. Did you reinstall the newest version or a previous version to get this to work?

Guitar

i tried older versions and those didn't work either so i did the newest version again and it worked
Interesting.. the newest version wouldn't work for me. I had to try an older one and its been working ever since downloading it.
Maybe it had something to do with MyVMK and not Flash related? A lot of other people were having similar problems.

KrakenGuard

A Pirate Gone Turbo
I'm still unable to log onto the game with my computer. And while I can get on with my mom's, I'd really like to be able to play on my computer again.

Glad to meet all of ya on the forums,
I'm GLaNCE. I used to play vmk during my child hood and would like to play it again.
unfortunately, my vmk doesn't seem to let me connect to the server.
It keeps on disconnecting me after a few seconds paused on the "Loading furniture data" screen.
I tried restarting the computer, turning off the firewall, used IE and Chrome, updated my shockwave to the newest 'full' version
but still nothing seems to work. Could anybody help me out?
(FYI, I'm using Windows7)

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
hello all! i am having the same issues as you guys! i just get stuck on loading screen and can't get into the game at all! i have tried clearing cache and cookies and restarted computer. i did a shockwave update and nothing works to fix it. I am using Windows 7 as well.

C

Christa

I cannot get into the game. I load and then it's just a black screen. Is this happening to anyone else?

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
nope.. I still can't get into game. it has been another week of not being able to log in through my laptop. I am able to log on with my Dad's laptop but I don't want to have to use his laptop everytime I want to play.

Veela

thank goodness because I thought it was my shockwave, and well a week or so ago I turned my computer off during a chkdsk and now it's saying my shockwave files are invalid and I can't re-install it all lol. But the game has still been working for me until now...