*HELP* Black Screen/Re-Authenticate/Cannot Get into MyVMK

I've logged on and I am able to enter a room for about 2 seconds, then I disconnect and reconnect, disconnect reconnect.. Not sure why? I usually play on this same computer. BTW I'm really bad with technology and have no clue what to do. Maybe I've been hacked 0_o
Hey Laurice...not hacked if you can log in. What browser are ya running? Have you tried a different one? Have you cleared your cache then restarted browser? Cleaned your disk space? If I know what you have and havent tried I might be able to help ya better :)

Yes minnie I've tried all that. The strange thing is, on my Laurice account it will keep disconnecting and now it's doing a send error report each time i log in(using google chrome). BUT, when i use the same browser and computer and log in using my brothers account and a clone account, it's totally fine!
Have you cleaned up disk space? Not in the browser but in your control panel? I will say that the other day I was able to log into all family accounts (to get daily credits for me and kiddos) but when I got to my sons acct...it told me it was wrong user name and or password. I knew it was not...so i cleared cache..restarted browser and cleaned disks and it went thru fine after that.

I've tried three different browsers and MyVMK Experience and none of them are working. The farthest I can get is past the "Loading" screen and then I get a black screen. I used to be able to use MyVMK Experience just fine, but now it gives me this error message:
Screen Shot 2015-07-15 at 5.56.44 PM.png

Please help! I would hate to never be able to get back in :(

booglie

Hey I could really use some help! It started last night when I would keep getting black screen, but today I discovered it works fine with the same computer but on different wifi, but now I'm no longer at my friend's house and back at my house where I keep getting black screen! Nothing has changed with my wifi recently that I know of. What could this be? Please help ASAP, I'm missing out on tsum tsum pins!

I'm getting the exact same issue. Please help!!!
What solved it for me was uninstalling MyVMK Experience, reinstalling, and relaunching. I hope this helps![DOUBLEPOST=1440851716][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I could really use some help! It started last night when I would keep getting black screen, but today I discovered it works fine with the same computer but on different wifi, but now I'm no longer at my friend's house and back at my house where I keep getting black screen! Nothing has changed with my wifi recently that I know of. What could this be? Please help ASAP, I'm missing out on tsum tsum pins!
Try running a speedtest (speedtest.net). If your numbers are really low, call your service provider and get them to fix your service.

S

saturnvmk

Is this down for anyone else? sorry to bring this back but i've done everything on this thread (been trying since 9:30am EST july 8 2016 and i can't get in) :(

Last edited by a moderator: