*HELP* Black Screen/Re-Authenticate/Cannot Get into MyVMK

JessieJoe

hiya folks! I can't log in on the home page, the webpage keeps crashing. restarting, clearign cache etc. did not work. I could log in this morning when i was at college though.. help?

JessieJoe

Could be your internet connection? Maybe if you have access to your router try to restart it?
i can't acces it.. i think i'll try another reboot.. who knows? the error says it is the webpage unless I did somethign evil.. lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1486484002][/DOUBLEPOST]
i can't acces it.. i think i'll try another reboot.. who knows? the error says it is the webpage unless I did somethign evil.. lol.
nope.. didn't help. is it because I use Mozilla firefox?

i can't acces it.. i think i'll try another reboot.. who knows? the error says it is the webpage unless I did somethign evil.. lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1486484002][/DOUBLEPOST]
nope.. didn't help. is it because I use Mozilla firefox?
Im on firefox and I can access it just fine... It's not a problem with the webpages its something between your computer and the page. Are you having this problem with any other webpages? Or just MyVMK?

JessieJoe

Im on firefox and I can access it just fine... It's not a problem with the webpages its something between your computer and the page. Are you having this problem with any other webpages? Or just MyVMK?
just myVMK. and usually I can play just fine on my computer. I don't understand it :(

JessieJoe

Oh no! Don't do a re-install!! A disc clean is a programme that cleans up your computer a bit. Should be where your defrag programme is ;)
ohh, my bad! I did that but to no avail. I also let my boyfriend try it from his computer (he is in Oregon right now) but he gets the crash as well. Am I banned for some reason?

ohh, my bad! I did that but to no avail. I also let my boyfriend try it from his computer (he is in Oregon right now) but he gets the crash as well. Am I banned for some reason?
No, you aren't banned. If you were it would say so and give a date.

hmmm.. did you do a reboot after running both programmes?

JessieJoe

it;s ok, thank you for trying. maybe it'll be fixed tomorrow. I managed to get tje special item today, so I'll survive :)[DOUBLEPOST=1486492597][/DOUBLEPOST]
it;s ok, thank you for trying. maybe it'll be fixed tomorrow. I managed to get tje special item today, so I'll survive :)
I just found out that I AM logged on, the homepage just doesn't work for me! I now just have to find the right plug in again for firefox.. because appearantly Shockwave gives me only the slim version D=[DOUBLEPOST=1486493416][/DOUBLEPOST]
it;s ok, thank you for trying. maybe it'll be fixed tomorrow. I managed to get tje special item today, so I'll survive :)[DOUBLEPOST=1486492597][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just found out that I AM logged on, the homepage just doesn't work for me! I now just have to find the right plug in again for firefox.. because appearantly Shockwave gives me only the slim version D=
Aaaand Fixed! sorry for the repeated posts, I am just SOOOO Happy I managed to find a way for this all to work! :mickeybounce:

Last edited:

Cloudy

I just found out that I AM logged on, the homepage just doesn't work for me! I now just have to find the right plug in again for firefox.. because appearantly Shockwave gives me only the slim version D=[DOUBLEPOST=1486493416][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aaaand Fixed! sorry for the repeated posts, I am just SOOOO Happy I managed to find a way for this all to work! :mickeybounce:
How did you fix it?

JessieJoe

How did you fix it?
turns out that sometimes when items are worn and shown ingame, it crashes the homepage. all you need to do is go directly to the client when the error appears. usually it takes a couple of days before the code is reset and the homepage works again.