Help with Jungle Cruise on mobile

SamiDawne85

Probably bored or anxious
I can play, but there's no way to move your boat to one side or the other. I run out of gas before finishing the first round lol. So my score is never more than 4000-5000 and for the quest we need 15,000. Lol someone please help!!

Alakazandra

Ambassador of Hope
Unfortunately, that's just the nature of playing on mobile I believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong). It'd be great if in the future it moved with tilting, but I believe that would require an actual app, so for now it's just a bit of a struggle.

SamiDawne85

Lol we literally sat here for like 20 minutes shaking our phones, tapping the screen, and tipping them upside down lol. I just heard the mini games aren't meant for mobile, so I'm honestly grateful we can play the games we can. Now we have a new goal of buying a irl laptop lol..or finding the charger that goes with our old one lol

GroovyGirl

With the changes made a couple weeks ago to Jungle Cruise, getting 15,000 on mobile is impossible. I could only get as high as 9,000. Previously, I could get as high as 28,800 despite not being able to move the boat. If you are like me and your only option is mobile, you cannot complete the quest. (Just to note - I can get over 4,000 on Fireworks on mobile.)

SamiDawne85

With the changes made a couple weeks ago to Jungle Cruise, getting 15,000 on mobile is impossible. I could only get as high as 9,000. Previously, I could get as high as 28,800 despite not being able to move the boat. If you are like me and your only option is mobile, you cannot complete the quest. (Just to note - I can get over 4,000 on Fireworks on mobile.)
Lol if only these quests had been just a few weeks sooner lol. It's frustrating seeing all that film and gas pass by and not being able to get it lol, but I really am happy I can play any of it...4,000 is about all I can do on fireworks, I did get 5,500 one time and literally jumped up and down lol and screenshot it lol