Heroes of Winter: Mini-Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I finally finished the Heroes of Winter maze I've been working on for about two weeks and I'm glad to have finally been able to show everyone! Now, I don't know if any of you noticed, but I put a little easter egg in every room.

That's right, Jack Jack appears in every single room, all 43 of them! This includes all of the winning and losing rooms. (UPDATE: You do not need the winning rooms anymore, just the losing rooms and the regular maze rooms! That makes the total 40 Jack Jacks!)So that brings me to the theme of this contest... which is screenshotting every Jack Jack in every single room. You can collaborate with your friends and all that, but only one person can win!

Rules
1. You MUST post them all at once, do NOT post them 1 at a time as others may be able to steal it from you.
2. Only post when you've found all 40. No more, no less.
3. The screenshots must show only Jack Jack and a bit of the area surrounding him, and say which room he came from. Do not post the whole entire room!

The prize is the whole It's a Small World Holiday pinset! A total of 10 pins exclusive to this maze will be awarded to the person who manages to screenshot every Jack Jack in every room!

UPDATE: Submit your Jack Jack screenshots here! The threads are only visible to us and you so people cannot steal your screenshots. Good luck!

Room Names (for future reference)
Heroes of Winter
The MyVMK Airport
Check-in
Take Flight
Waiting Room - Flight A113
  • Welcome to Disney Springs!
  • The Road to Downtown
  • Paradise Pier Bridge
  • The Big City: Downtown Disney
  • 626 Mill View Street Corner
  • After Dark
  • Sugarplum Park
  • Parking Lot
  • World of Disney Outlet Mall
  • Little Shop of Wishes
  • Erm...What's the Date?
Waiting Room - Flight 077
  • Welcome to Mount Lotusblom!
  • Into the Mountain
  • Lotusblom's Chilling Cavern
  • Frostbite Lake
  • Snowy Sunrise
  • Glacial Gulch
  • Subzero Sanctum
  • Penultimate Palace
  • Arctic Armory
  • The Grand Queen: The Ice Lotus
  • S-so...Cold...
Waiting Room - Flight 1923
  • Welcome to NOT the North Pole!
  • Lord of the Elves
  • Forest of Illumination
  • Reindeer Stables
  • 1225 Claus Ln.
  • Humble Abode
  • Mr. and Mrs. Claus's Bedroom
  • Into the...Closet?
  • What the...
  • Icy Dungeon: Santa's Snowglobes
  • Caught!

Last edited:
UPDATE: You do not have to get the 3 Jack Jacks from the winning rooms. Now you're only required to get 40! I hope that makes things much easier~ <3[DOUBLEPOST=1513388384,1513221876][/DOUBLEPOST]UPDATE: You can now submit your screenshots here! The threads are only visible to yourself and staff members, so submit away! No one else can see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.