Hey Hooligans. I need TTR help.

So I am not sure where to post this but because it's not VMK-related I will post here :))))

I need mucho help right now with my computer. I have been trying to play Toontown Rewritten for over a week now and I am getting dumb error messages :? I was getting these messages at the very beginning, but then I was able to play again, but then I got the messages again and this is just a repetitive pattern.....

But now the messages keep coming & idk what to do :'( I need to water my trees lol.......

iMaze

No idea what I'm doing
So I am not sure where to post this but because it's not VMK-related I will post here :))))

I need mucho help right now with my computer. I have been trying to play Toontown Rewritten for over a week now and I am getting dumb error messages :? I was getting these messages at the very beginning, but then I was able to play again, but then I got the messages again and this is just a repetitive pattern.....

But now the messages keep coming & idk what to do :'( I need to water my trees lol.......
Are you still having issues?
Because I know a few staff members there, well I dated one. But yea. Message me if you need help with it still

What's the error message your getting? And I have a similar issue, have not been able to play in eons, used to be able to change the permission before I
lauched it and that would work but last few time I bothered to try it no longer worked. Haven't tried again

iMaze

No idea what I'm doing
What's the error message your getting? And I have a similar issue, have not been able to play in eons, used to be able to change the permission before I
lauched it and that would work but last few time I bothered to try it no longer worked. Haven't tried again
Let me know the exact error message and ill ask my friend if you want

That's good! Well if anything comes up, just let me know!!
Ok I am getting another problem again :( Now when I open the launcher and log on, it disappears and then open up like when I signed up before and says "Com Back Soon"