Hey how are you ?

Every single time I go to the coinstar...... it’s not working and I go to the coinstar and it’s n o t w o r k i n g Every. single. time. I go the coinstar is NOT working EVERY SINGLE TIME I G O to the coinstar it’s not working and it Never works. I’ve been going to this coinstar™️ every once in a while I go to the coinstar and it never works and it’s not Working everY singlE timE I GO it’s not working it NEVER WORKS it NEVER. WORKS. and I go to the coinstar and it’s not working Every Single Time I go. So I go to the coinstar, and it’s not working! Every single time I GO. So I go to the c o I n s t a r and it’s nooot working and every single time I G O to the cOiNsTaR it’s NOT. WORKING. it never works.. and this is EVERY SINGLE TIME I go to the coinstar and it’s not working. So I go to the coinstar and it doesn’t work? And this is every single time I go cause it’s naht workiNG. EVERY TIME I GO TO THE COINSTAR IT DOESN’T WORK... so I go to the Coinstar and it’s not working. And this is every single time I go........... alright I got one more for you guys uhhhhh I’ve been going to the coinstar and it doesn’t work. Every Single Time I go to the coinstar ✔️it’s not working. I got to the COintstar and it Doesn’t Work EVERY SINGLE TIME I GO TO THE COINSTAR it’s not WORKING and I go to that coinstar and it’s just NOT working??? So I go to the C O I N S T A R and it doesn’t. Work.

Laguna

~.*~:.:lone:.:~*.~
The exact same thing happened to me, Long story Short. It wasnt working. Isnt that always how it goes? I go to the coinstar. And its not working. Every single time, i happen to go to the coinstar and its not working. It is broken every time i go. And thats every time! So i go to the coinstar and its

hi :o

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
this thread makes me confused... but i like it.
btw... don't use coin star. they take some of your $$$.
just go through the self check out lines at stores & dump your change in there.

Laguna

~.*~:.:lone:.:~*.~
Hai savvy r u reLated to savvymax? Miss him.

Anyway yes yesterday i Counted my coins, i have around 150 (currency not specified) moneys worth in coins. My mother told me to go tothe coinstar. I had war flashbacks and I argued with her that im Going to the Bank Instead. Although I have to go with her cuz I dont have a bank account yet lolz