Hey there I'm new!

Whats up fam! I am brand new and Im so excited to be playing the reincarnated VMK. I played the OG way back in the day, and lived in Orlando when VMK was at its peak and have a library of all the old code cards from the Disney parks that I still look fondly upon with great nostalgia from time to time (already checked and none of them work on here lol). But I'm excited to be playing VMK again in my "adulthood" and look forward to meeting some of ya'll. If you see me around feel free to say whats up, my ingame name is the same as my forum name. Would love to smoke you in some Haunted Mansion! ;)

Yes welcome! I'm one of the odd players who didn't play back in the day lol.. but I've been here over 2 years and am happy to help/answer any questions! One thing I can tell you off the bat is that discord is a great way to communicate so I highly recommend joining the myVMK server. :)

Yes welcome! I'm one of the odd players who didn't play back in the day lol.. but I've been here over 2 years and am happy to help/answer any questions! One thing I can tell you off the bat is that discord is a great way to communicate so I highly recommend joining the myVMK server. :)
Thats so awesome that you've been able to play VMK past its OG days!! And absolutely, I gotchu! Im on there and it is LITTT! :)

Welcome!! So happy that you found a piece of your childhood here with the rest of us <3 Join the discord server, that is where most of (including staff) hang out to chat and there is a channel there for finding HM partners if nobody is in the lobby! There are tons of players that love HM too!

Leafwing

Vanillamaxpepsii
I’m an OG player too ! So happy to be playing it again now, makes me feel warm and fuzzy.
I have a few of the cards, tried on here as well but unfortunately to no avail, it would be cool if they let us add them on, :) I’m Leafwing on vmk, hope to see you around there :)