Hi again!

MiniMysteryStory

Love and Be Happy!
Sooo I after OG VMK closed, I always checked every now and then hoping someone would remake it. I found myVMK back in 2015, but stopped after a while because it was still really new with not many people and not much to do. I started playing again back in March (thanks quarantine -_-), but none of my old friends have logged on in years so I thought I'd reintroduce myself. Heeeyyy!! Lol So excited to see so many people on here now!

MsAnne

VMK Original
Welcome back! I didn't know about MyVMK until recently, but I used to play VMK back in the day. I found this because I was looking for something to do. (Yup. You guess it. Quarantine problems.)

It's nice to see so many people coming back to play!

Fruits

Sooo I after OG VMK closed, I always checked every now and then hoping someone would remake it. I found myVMK back in 2015, but stopped after a while because it was still really new with not many people and not much to do. I started playing again back in March (thanks quarantine -_-), but none of my old friends have logged on in years so I thought I'd reintroduce myself. Heeeyyy!! Lol So excited to see so many people on here now!
Hi Mini :) Welcome back <3