Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I'm Archer, the same one from OVMK. Former forum and game moderator there.

I feel as though I'm expected to tell a story since everyone else has. Honestly, I don't have the desire to discuss much about OVMK. To me it seems unprofessional and disrespectful, and I feel uncomfortable with doing so. I'm a loyal worker and friend and I harbor no bad feelings towards anyone, so we'll leave it at that.

I like video games, economics and finance, television, and the warm feeling you get when you're snuggled up in blankets.

If you want tv/movie recs or a gaming buddy, hollerrrrrr.

The_Jedi_Master said:
Archer, I too am interested in those things. Maybe we can hang out on Steam sometime and chat about economics. Anyway, glad to have you with us! :D
Oh yeah, of course. I love Steam. :)

Glad to have you Sir Archer(: Danger Zone.

Britt said:
Hey :) What games do you play?
A lot! I can't list them all but here's some: CoD, Halo, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Red Dead, Dishonored, Assassin's Creed, Fable, League of Legends, Amnesia, Penumbra, Osu, Condemned, Left 4 Dead... I left out a lot. :geek:

Archer said:
Britt said:
Hey :) What games do you play?
A lot! I can't list them all but here's some: CoD, Halo, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Red Dead, Dishonored, Assassin's Creed, Fable, League of Legends, Amnesia, Penumbra, Osu, Condemned, Left 4 Dead... I left out a lot. :geek:

I play a lot of WoW, :3 but ive never tried LoL.. Thought about it but not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.