leo

future imagineer
hi archer bby welcome back ily
#TeamArcher

Britt said:
Archer said:
Britt said:
Hey :) What games do you play?
A lot! I can't list them all but here's some: CoD, Halo, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Red Dead, Dishonored, Assassin's Creed, Fable, League of Legends, Amnesia, Penumbra, Osu, Condemned, Left 4 Dead... I left out a lot. :geek:

I play a lot of WoW, :3 but ive never tried LoL.. Thought about it but not sure
You should definitely play.

Also, thank all of you guys!!!

Britt said:
I might... Do I have to download it? Never really looked into that. Not sure if my poor laptop can handle anymore haha
Yeah.. It might be too much if you're not sure. :( It's free though. It's worth a try at the very least! Also, even just watching pro players playing on Twitch is super entertaining.

FoxPaw said:
Hi, Archer. c:
What gaming system do you have?
I'd love to play CoD with you.
Hi! :) Right now I only have my computer with me. I play CoD on my 360 at home. But I have friends who brought their Xboxes to school, so I could always borrow.

TaleAsOldAsTime said:
youre mom is probably very angry you are playing on forums instead of being out doing secretive spy stuff
Mother doesn't have to know..

Okay Shrimp,

I just have to say, your siggie picture is one SCARY gif!! I am waiting for the kids to lunge at me with fangs exposed. haha

Monorail

Archer said:
Hi everyone! I'm Archer, the same one from OVMK. Former forum and game moderator there.

I feel as though I'm expected to tell a story since everyone else has. Honestly, I don't have the desire to discuss much about OVMK. To me it seems unprofessional and disrespectful, and I feel uncomfortable with doing so. I'm a loyal worker and friend and I harbor no bad feelings towards anyone, so we'll leave it at that.

I like video games, economics and finance, television, and the warm feeling you get when you're snuggled up in blankets.

If you want tv/movie recs or a gaming buddy, hollerrrrrr.
We don't want your stories, just you.
Welcome back to the community!

-Monorail

Monorail said:
Archer said:
Hi everyone! I'm Archer, the same one from OVMK. Former forum and game moderator there.

I feel as though I'm expected to tell a story since everyone else has. Honestly, I don't have the desire to discuss much about OVMK. To me it seems unprofessional and disrespectful, and I feel uncomfortable with doing so. I'm a loyal worker and friend and I harbor no bad feelings towards anyone, so we'll leave it at that.

I like video games, economics and finance, television, and the warm feeling you get when you're snuggled up in blankets.

-Monorail
we don't want u
we want ur stories

Shrimp

Graham said:
Monorail said:
Archer said:

-Monorail
we don't want u
we want ur stories
Why hasn't someone fed you to the dolphins.

Shrimp said:
Why hasn't someone fed you to the dolphins.
why hasn't someone thrown you to a group of vicious dogs to be torn to shreds ?
you forgot the question mark

Status
Not open for further replies.