Hi everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haley

mahou kitten ~ ☾
hi everyone!
i'd really like to make friends, as i have none on this game really...:/
i'm Haley! but on vmk i was flowermelily and multiple other usernames i dont remember :p

let's be friends! ok?

Haley

mahou kitten ~ ☾
Oswald said:
Yes, we'll be friends! I love your avatar and signature!

Welcome! :)
yay! thank you ^_^
how are you today?

Oswald

I'm doing quite well. I'm waiting to go to english class for 50 minutes, then I'm done for the day lol! I'm just going around meeting people :) How are YOU?

Haley

mahou kitten ~ ☾
Oswald said:
I'm doing quite well. I'm waiting to go to english class for 50 minutes, then I'm done for the day lol! I'm just going around meeting people :) How are YOU?
Oh! nice! just chilling at home (:
i'm suppose to go to my friends house but i don't wanna go :(

Oswald

Haley said:
Oswald said:
awww why don't you wanna go?

Haley

mahou kitten ~ ☾
Oswald said:
Haley said:
Oswald said:
awww why don't you wanna go?
it's super cold out and i'm just tired and wanna sit at home on the computer all day . haha.
//antisocial.
plus i'm waiting for my boyfriend to be ready to hang out. @_@

Oswald

Haley said:
it's super cold out and i'm just tired and wanna sit at home on the computer all day . haha.
//antisocial.
Haha, that's awesome, and understandable. I have to wait a month to hang out with my boyfriend.

Haley

mahou kitten ~ ☾
Oswald said:
Haley said:
//antisocial.
Haha, that's awesome, and understandable. I have to wait a month to hang out with my boyfriend.
yay she doesn't wanna hang out anymore ^_^.
oh really? jeez. why so long?

Oswald

Haley said:
Oswald said:
Haley said:
//antisocial.
yay she doesn't wanna hang out anymore ^_^.
oh really? jeez. why so long?
LOL, awww I feel bad for her tho, yet happy for you. SO MANY MIXED FEELINGS!!!

and it's because he lives a state over. I'm visiting him during fall break tho, I'm quite excited!

Haley

mahou kitten ~ ☾
Oswald said:
LOL, awww I feel bad for her tho, yet happy for you. SO MANY MIXED FEELINGS!!!

and it's because he lives a state over. I'm visiting him during fall break tho, I'm quite excited!
hahaha, :P she was the one that didn't want to hang out. i was like "Want to hang out still?" and she's like acts imma just do a facechart. lol im ok. then ;P
oh man ): that sucks! that'll be awesome though that you'll be able to see him, YAY ! :D is he at college/uni?

Status
Not open for further replies.