Hi everyone!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to post on here to introduce myself. I've been hanging around in myvmk for about a year or so now. My in-game name is OUAT_Fan. For some reason, I haven't made a forums account until now... If you see me in-game, please feel free to say hello. I love to talk about my love for Once Upon a Time, Beauty and the Beast, and Alice in Wonderland! Hope to see y'all in myvmk soon!

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Hi im OUAT and i was a big fan of the show so i got u girl

Hi Once Upon A Time! I'm so glad to meet a fellow fan of the show! It also looks like we share the same obsession with the color pink. ;) Thanks so much for responding to my post. :)

LadyMarie

I like once upon a time in the beginning but I did stop watching it. But I do love beauty and the beast and Alice in wonderland as well. I loved the new live actions that came out. :)

I like once upon a time in the beginning but I did stop watching it. But I do love beauty and the beast and Alice in wonderland as well. I loved the new live actions that came out. :)
I love the live action versions of Alice in Wonderland and Beauty and the Beast, too. I hate to admit it but I might like the live action version of Alice in Wonderland better than the original animated one. As for Once Upon a Time, it has been running for a while. In my opinion, it kinda went downhill during and after the Frozen season.

LadyMarie

I love the live action versions of Alice in Wonderland and Beauty and the Beast, too. I hate to admit it but I might like the live action version of Alice in Wonderland better than the original animated one. As for Once Upon a Time, it has been running for a while. In my opinion, it kinda went downhill during and after the Frozen season.
All the live actions that they have done have I liked/loved Cinderella I went and saw it 4 times in theaters (4 differents groups of people I saw it with) Beauty and the Beauty and Alice. Now I haven't seen Jungle Book yet. But it's next on my list. And OUAT I completely agree as well. The Charming Family need to get it together. I think that is why I kinda lost interest because Emma made me so mad all the time and that made me sad because I liked her character in the beginning. But I will always love Evil Queen and Regina.

All the live actions that they have done have I liked/loved Cinderella I went and saw it 4 times in theaters (4 differents groups of people I saw it with) Beauty and the Beauty and Alice. Now I haven't seen Jungle Book yet. But it's next on my list. And OUAT I completely agree as well. The Charming Family need to get it together. I think that is why I kinda lost interest because Emma made me so mad all the time and that made me sad because I liked her character in the beginning. But I will always love Evil Queen and Regina.
The live-action Cinderella was amazing! I love how they expanded the relationship between Kit and Ella! As for OUAT, I completely understand you being annoyed at Snow and Charming. They really got on my nerves, too! I love Regina, too. The writers did a pretty good job with developing her character.