HM won't load after starting the game!! :O

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
@QA_Rufus I am sure staff are already aware that HM is broken at the moment but wanted to know if this will be fixed very soon?? I am trying to wait and be patient as much as I can.. however with the all the new/current limited time releases being out I am sort of on the clock. I really want to play HM for credits but can't. Yes, I could play the other games for credits but they are slow going credit earning wise and the items will only be out for the rest of the day then go away. Unless there ended up being an item extension to compensate for HM being down?? I do hate to ask for that though unless HM was broken most of day and if other players felt the same. If anything.. an update on how things are going with getting it fixed?

VMK_Perdita

Hi there!

You are not alone, many players have been experiencing troubles with Haunted Mansion after the most recent update. Amy is hard at work fixing the bugs in the minigame! The items released tonight will stay in the shop for a few days. Once I know an exact time they will retire, I will be sure to let everyone know! :halcyon:

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
Hi there!

You are not alone, many players have been experiencing troubles with Haunted Mansion after the most recent update. Amy is hard at work fixing the bugs in the minigame! The items released tonight will stay in the shop for a few days. Once I know an exact time they will retire, I will be sure to let everyone know! :halcyon:
Thank you so much for a reply!! Question: by "The items released tonight".. does that mean the items released last night or are there more items on the way that will be released tonight (Halloween night). Also, what about the items that were released the other day? Like the ghost magic and Zero hat? They have been out for longer but the Zero hat was so much credits wise that couldn't earn enough credits before HM went down. I only had time to earn credits for a 1 star ghost magic. Plus, I am sure others might feel the same cause it is a lot of higher price items out at once with HM being down right now. Again, thank you so much for reply and am super glad to know HM is being worked on right now. <3[DOUBLEPOST=1541013319][/DOUBLEPOST]YAY!!!!!! I just woke up from my nap and noticed HM is up and working again!! Thank you for fixing it @Amy!! Also, thank you again for your reply @VMK_Perdita. Glad it is working again!!!!! :)

Last edited: