Hopefully our newest item!

Should this dress be released, or stay between staff only?

• Total voters

Jade_Embers.xo

Professional Diva Extraordinaire

This gorgeous dress needs to be released. I am in love with it, and @Tink did an AMAZING job with it. It's very classy, and cute. Pretty, and a really nice, modern, yet old-style adaption to the princess dress, but also, completely different, like the Queen of Hearts and Anna and Elsa dresses. I really can't wait to see if this dress is released or not, but I sure hope so, I want to be the first one to buy it!

Jade_Embers.xo

I
Not sure if you know this but this was Emma's dress from the Once Upon a Time season finale. That's why I love it so much. (Please release the Captain hook outfit though, guys need stuff too!)
I did! But I think it also kinda works as a bloody bride or something too maybe even, since it's Halloween and such

Jade_Embers.xo

I still want to see this dress in game. It's so pretty.
Me too! I think they might be waiting to release it till a time that it is better suitable because it isn't really a Halloween dress, per say, as much as it's just kind of a new item to be released at a later date. I hope that later date is soon though! I also really am looking forward to that new hair also, I don't think it looks that great from the front, but from the side, I am in love with it, and I can't wait! I love that there will finally be a really long hair style. I just wish it had bangs! Like stright across bangs or something!!! :P lol