Host Event Info - August 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
Here's a quick rundown of my events this month! Any questions, ask away! See you there :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Battle on the High Seas!

There be pirates in these here waters! And they be lookin' to pilage, plunder, rifle and loot!

-Rules-
1. 9 players will enter, and team up in 3's!
2. When i say FIRE!, everyone will spin!
3. Team to score the highest, gets ONE point!
4. First team to score TWO points, will then face off against ME, ONE on ONE!
5. When I say FIRE!, the remaining 3 players and myself will spin!
6. Each player to score HIGHER OR MATCH, WINS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ye Old MyVMK Prison

Cell check! Time to make sure those prisoners are behaving themselves!

- Rules -
1. You will see 6 different inmates behind the prison walls. Each is marked with a red generator, and a number.
2. Your job is to guess the prisoner that I will roll!
3. 10 players will enter and stand on a rock by the inmate of their choice. Max 3 players per inmate!
4. I will then spin! If your inmate matches the number I spun, you win!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tortuga Pin Trading Inc.

- Rules -
1. Hop in line, and wait your turn! One at a time.
2. Have a pin, ANY pin!, ready to trade when its your turn!
3. Pins being traded will be shown on the HOST's lanyard.
4. I will ask you to trade, tell me which pin you want, add yours, I add mine, and poof! Pretty new pin just for you! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You Sank My Pirate Ship!

This game runs similar to the old classic game, 'Battleship'.

How to play:

Enter the room and sit on the pirate stool on the left at the track end. There will be a red and green spinner. You spin each spinner once. Those are your 'coordinates'. Use the spinners on the 'board' to find if you're a hit or miss.

For example, you spin a 5 on green and a 2 on red. Look on the reds and find 2 and then meet up with 5 on green. If I light a fire, you are a hit and you win! No fire is a miss, and you can ride to collect a pirate chest.

Hello everyone, I'll be hosting my first game this month: Kraken Escape!

How to play: Five players board the ship at a time. If I spin your chair number (numbered left to right: 1 - 5) advance to the barrel chair in front of you. If your number is spun again, you must walk the plank. The last shipmate on board wins! If I spin a 6 twice, all remaining shipmates win!

As Absolem mentioned, I'll also be hosting two evening pin trading events. The same rules still apply as she stated above.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Hope to see you there! :)

- Nemo

Last edited:

Grizzly

I have a question. When I am on Firefox the event calendar shows July, but on Chrome it shows August?
Clear your cache on Firefox and it should update.

You Sank My Pirate Ship!

How to play:

Enter the room and sit on the pirate stool on the left at the track end. There will be a red and green spinner. You spin each spinner once. Those are your 'coordinates'. Use the spinners on the 'board' to find if you're a hit or miss.

For example, you spin a 5 on green and a 2 on red. Look on the reds and find 2 and then meet up with 5 on green. If I light a fire, you are a hit and you win! No fire is a miss, and you can ride to collect a pirate chest.

You Sank My Pirate Ship!

How to play:

Sounds like fun! Battleship is always a classic!

Hello everyone, I'll be hosting my first game this month: Kraken Escape!

How to play: Five players board the ship at a time. If I spin your chair number (numbered left to right: 1 - 5) advance to the barrel chair in front of you. If your number is spun again, you must walk the plank. The last shipmate on board wins! If I spin a 6 twice, all remaining shipmates win!

As Absolem mentioned, I'll also be hosting two evening pin trading events. The same rules still apply as she stated above.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Hope to see you there! :)

- Nemo

Status
Not open for further replies.