Host Event Info - July 2014

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
A more detailed description of the events this month. (If anyone else wants to add to this, feel free..) Any questions, ask away!

---------------------------------

Stitch's Race to the Oreo!

0714stitchraceoreo.jpg

Rules:
Team challenge!
1. I will spin MY generator and baseball predictometer 1st.
2. When I say GO, it's a race to the oreo! You and your partner must make your way through your color gumdrops to the spinners. Do not go onto another teams color!
3. Your goal is to spin the SAME number or HIGHER than me - on ALL 3 spinners - and be sure to spin all 3, not just slide on by because the number already matches! I will be watching O_o (You have 2 generators and 1 baseball predictometer.)
4. Stay in your lane! Meaning, your color gum drops! You can sit anywhere you need to within your color.
5. You can spin as many times as you need to! Keep spinning until you either match me or spin higher.
- If I spin OUT, obviously EVERYTHING is higher than that! Easy one :D
- If I spin a homerun or a 6, chances are I will re-spin.
6. Once your team has finished spinning all 3 spinners, you must both make your way PAST the oreo. Not in front of it, not on it. You both must be standing on the color tiles that match your gumdrops. 1st team PAST the oreo and standing on their color tiles, with 3 correct spins, wins!

Bottom line, do whatever it takes to get through the gumdrops and spin those spinners! Work as a team!

Submarine Spinoff

0714subspinoff.jpg

Rules:
4 people enter and take a seat in the submarine (click the left center of the porthole for easy sitting!) You will face off in 4 rounds!
Round 1 : When I say GO, spin your generator! The person with the lowest number is OUT! (ties will re-roll)
Round 2 : The remaining 3 players will then move up (to the purple chairs), I say GO, you spin! Again, lowest spin is OUT.
Round 3 : 2 players left! Move up (to the green chairs), I say GO, and spin again! Lowest is OUT!
Round 4 : The sole survivor will then move up to the final (clam) chair and face off against ME! Beat MY number, and you win!

Matching up Stitch Mt. (say it with a boston accent.. matching = marching.....:D )

0714matchingstitchmt.jpg

Rules:
Team Challenge!
1. 6 players enter and sit on the record players.
2. I say GO, you and your partner work your way up the mountain to the first set of generators.
3. Each player will spin a generator. Your goal - to match your teammate. You can spin as many times as needed. Work as a team!
4. Once you match the first set of generators, make your way up the mountain again and do the same for the next set of generators. They do NOT need to be the same number as the first set!
5. First team to sit in the top chairs (of their teams color), with 2 matching sets of generators, wins!

Last edited:

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
Stitch's Race to the Oreo!

Rules:
Team challenge!
1. I will spin MY generator and baseball predictometer 1st.
2. When I say GO, it's a race to the oreo! You and your partner must make your way through your color gumdrops to the spinners. Do not go onto another teams color!
3. Your goal is to spin the SAME number or HIGHER than me - on ALL 3 spinners - and be sure to spin all 3, not just slide on by because the number already matches! I will be watching O_o (You have 2 generators and 1 baseball predictometer.)
4. Stay in your lane! Meaning, your color gum drops! You can sit anywhere you need to within your color.
5. You can spin as many times as you need to! Keep spinning until you either match me or spin higher.
- If I spin OUT, obviously EVERYTHING is higher than that! Easy one :D
- If I spin a homerun or a 6, chances are I will re-spin.
6. Once your team has finished spinning all 3 spinners, you must both make your way PAST the oreo. Not in front of it, not on it. You both must be standing on the color tiles that match your gumdrops. 1st team PAST the oreo and standing on their color tiles, with 3 correct spins, wins!

Bottom line, do whatever it takes to get through the gumdrops and spin those spinners! Work as a team!

Attachments

aww, did you have one? you can still keep it, not sure if other hosts will be be doing it too.. only reason i did was bc so many asked :P if anything, this was just to give more detail about the games.. if anything, link me in yours ;)
Lol I did. I'll definitely have a link :) this is more about event descriptions and how to play, whereas my thread is mostly about combining all info - room images, prizes, and descriptions(: I understand why you created the thread..no worries!

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Thanks for the info. Missed the 9:00 am one today. I tried. I actually went to bed like 5 hours early than normal. Just could not get up lol. At least I know how to play when I do make it in.

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
Matching up Stitch Mt. (say it with a boston accent.. matching = marching.....:D )

Rules:
Team Challenge!
1. 6 players enter and sit on the record players.
2. I say GO, you and your partner work your way up the mountain to the first set of generators.
3. Each player will spin a generator. Your goal - to match your teammate. You can spin as many times as needed. Work as a team!
4. Once you match the first set of generators, make your way up the mountain again and do the same for the next set of generators. They do NOT need to be the same number as the first set!
5. First team to sit in the top chairs (of their teams color), with 2 matching sets of generators, wins!

Attachments

Last edited: