Host Event Info - November 2014

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
Advice for entering HOST events -
*If you enter and get a black screen, don't change rooms! Click the CFH button and we can help you out! If you move, we have no proof you were there, so stay put on that black screen!
*When entering a room, pay attention to where you click! There are exits right by the door, so don't be in a rush to hop on a line when the room hasn't loaded yet. You might just exit instead! D:
*If the room has not loaded for you right away, do NOT get in line. Wait for the room to load, then hop on the track to get in line. This way, no one holds up the line and you can see the room properly! If the room still doesn't load after you've given it a chance, communicate with the HOST. We will be glad to reload you!
*Also, make sure you say "Hi"! This let's us see you were in the room - in case something happens where you dc or leave by accident.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffalo Bill’s Bingo
Rules:
1. 6 players enter, and sit in the barrel chairs on top. Your 'color' will be the color of the CRATES under your seat.
2. Your job is to spin the TOP 3 generators (they are all facing forward) ONLY and MATCH the lower 3! As you match, you must light the fire in front of that number! *To spin, double click the upper right corner of the number! To light a fire, double click it!*
3. When I say go, start spinning! If you match a number, leave it there to show your match and move on to one of your other generators!
4. You can do this in whatever order you want! Ex. Spin all three first to match, then light - Match one, light the fire and go back to spin again, etc.
5. When you have ALL 3 numbers matched AND all 3 fires lit, race back to your seat and yell BINGO!
6. First to have all 3 of their generators correctly matching the bottom, have their fires lit, sitting back in their seat and yell BINGO wins!

Notes:
-If you have doubles (or triples) of the same number, you must roll them however many times they appear!
-DO NOT spin the 3 lower generators! (You will only make things harder for yourself if you do!)
-DO NOT spin anyone else's generators or light another's fires!
-Be warned! It can be tricky, so pay attention to where you click when lighting those fires! Everything is tested and do-able! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doc Holiday’s Hodgepodge
Rules:
1. Enter and choose your trail! 12 to choose from!
2. From there, you will enter another room! Choose one of the 2 sides and bounce through the mini chair maze! Keep going, don't stop!
3. Then, you'll do it again!
4. ALL roads lead to the end! Will you choose the road that leads to the HOST prize, is the question! :D
5. Do NOT be AFK during this event! And please, do NOT block the maze for other players!

Last edited:
Wow Absolem! More great events! I can't wait to play since they book look like so much fun! And there is so much VMK nostalgia in those rooms with those items (That Ace of Spades Carpet makes MyVMK complete :D )

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
These look fun, hopefully I can follow directions clearly for the first one. I think I got it now :),I read the entire directions.
It sounds trickier than it really is! My explanation is a little long, only bc i want everyone to understand it ;) (spin, match, light fires, sit and yell bingo - in a nutshell!)

Where's the calender D:
Should be coming soon! Keep an eye out ;)

You've become such a professional host Abs.. you deserve moneys for your dedication! :P
LOL <3 You kidding? If I didn't love to do this, i wouldn't be here.. :) All you guys, along with my fellow staff members, make this a fun place for me.. I love the fact I can give back at least a little bit.. If I see players happy with what I put out there, it makes me happy and that's enough for me.. :)

Advice for entering HOST events -
*If you enter and get a black screen, don't change rooms! Click the CFH button and we can help you out! If you move, we have no proof you were there, so stay put on that black screen!
*When entering a room, pay attention to where you click! There are exits right by the door, so don't be in a rush to hop on a line when the room hasn't loaded yet. You might just exit instead! D:
*If the room has not loaded for you right away, do NOT get in line. Wait for the room to load, then hop on the track to get in line. This way, no one holds up the line and you can see the room properly! If the room still doesn't load after you've given it a chance, communicate with the HOST. We will be glad to reload you!
*Also, make sure you say "Hi"! This let's us see you were in the room - in case something happens where you dc or leave by accident.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffalo Bill’s Bingo
Rules:
1. 6 players enter, and sit in the barrel chairs on top. Your 'color' will be the color of the CRATES under your seat.
2. Your job is to spin the TOP 3 generators (they are all facing forward) ONLY and MATCH the lower 3! As you match, you must light the fire in front of that number! *To spin, double click the upper right corner of the number! To light a fire, double click it!*
3. When I say go, start spinning! If you match a number, leave it there to show your match and move on to one of your other generators!
4. You can do this in whatever order you want! Ex. Spin all three first to match, then light - Match one, light the fire and go back to spin again, etc.
5. When you have ALL 3 numbers matched AND all 3 fires lit, race back to your seat and yell BINGO!
6. First to have all 3 of their generators correctly matching the bottom, have their fires lit, sitting back in their seat and yell BINGO wins!

Notes:
-If you have doubles (or triples) of the same number, you must roll them however many times they appear!
-DO NOT spin the 3 lower generators! (You will only make things harder for yourself if you do!)
-DO NOT spin anyone else's generators or light another's fires!
-Be warned! It can be tricky, so pay attention to where you click when lighting those fires! Everything is tested and do-able! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doc Holiday’s Hodgepodge
Rules:
1. Enter and choose your trail! 12 to choose from!
2. From there, you will enter another room! Choose one of the 2 sides and bounce through the mini chair maze! Keep going, don't stop!
3. Then, you'll do it again!
4. ALL roads lead to the end! Will you choose the road that leads to the HOST prize, is the question! :D
5. Do NOT be AFK during this event! And please, do NOT block the maze for other players!

I entered a room on friday and right when it was loading i crashed. What can i do in that case? I spent like an hour in queue and it was just sad