Host Event Info - October 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
Advice for entering HOST events - If the room has not loaded for you right away, do NOT get in line. Wait for the room to load, then hop on the track to get in line. This way, no one holds up the line and you can see the room properly! If the room still doesn't load after you've given it a chance, communicate with the HOST. We will be glad to reload you!

Also, make sure you say "Hi"! This let's us see you were in the room - in case something happens where you dc or leave by accident.

Happy Halloween!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pumpkin Rolls
Rules:
1. 6 players enter and choose a patch of pumkpins/a number to sit behind!
2. When i say SPIN!, spin the GREEN generators to MATCH the number of pumpkins in the patch in front of you (also labeled with purple generators).
3. Please, only spin once and only spin the GREEN generators! :)
4. Pick/spin the right amount of pumpkins, and you win!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Walking Dead
Rules:
1. 6 players enter and sit on one of the rocking chairs. The color of your chair will be your color!
2. Object of the game is to keep your zombie away!
3. When I say go, Players will spin, one round at a time.
4. Spin even (2, 4, 6), and you are safe that round! But, if you spin Odd (1, 3, 5), your zombie will come a space closer to you!
5. If your zombie moves 3 spaces (*or 3 fireworks lit - updated to move faster! :) ), you get eaten alive and lose! D:
6. Game continues on until the last player standing wins! (*IF* there are any! If it comes down to 2 players with one space left, and they both roll Odd, both are eaten alive!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cauldron Climb
Rules:
1. 2 players enter and sit in YELLOW chairs on the bottom of the mountain.
2. When I say GO!, race your way up the cauldron mountain maze! Please stay on your side - green or red!
3. There will be 3 candles which you must turn on as you go!
4. First player with all 3 candles lit, and sitting in the YELLOW chair on top, wins!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Queen Mary's Revenge
I will also have this special ride room open all month! Unfortunately, there will NOT be any prizes rewared for this! It is just for fun, so stop by and check it out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Cauldron Climb sounds like the Aggro Crag from Nick GUTS. It sounds awesome.

Kinglaser

im confused with the calendar. it says the first event is on the first of october but it says monday? so is todays event at 10 or was todays the monday one?

im confused with the calendar. it says the first event is on the first of october but it says monday? so is todays event at 10 or was todays the monday one?
What they did is copy the dates from September which started on a monday and was only 30 days long. October is 31 but they don't have it since they just copied from last month :P

Fantasmico

Good thing my computer never lets me move until the room has nearly fully loaded. Must remember to say "Hi". Very excited for this months activities!!

camzilla

End of MYVMK as we knew it 5/2/2015
Looks like nice events but not many of them for people on the west coast, seems to cater to the east coast, 8and 9 AM events don't work well for folks who work on the west coast.

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
There's quite a few night events, and i have a feeling more will be added when it gets completely filled in. :)

Just remember, we HOST's have schedules too and sometimes we have to do what works best for us. Personally, i'm in the process of something and I can't guarantee to be here at night, so days have worked better for me. (Trust me, I prefer nights! :giggle: ) At the same time, there are lots of players who can't do nights, the same way you can't do days. Just think of all the times where nights outnumbered days and how the AM people missed out. So look at it like this. There's a little bit in there for everyone, from 8am to midnight. Everyone has a chance to play and join in fun. ;)

Oh, and the calendar has been fixed. ;)

camzilla

End of MYVMK as we knew it 5/2/2015
did anyone receive the host prize for this mornings event? I did not. claims to be a black crate box, but I don't see one in my inventory;.

Status
Not open for further replies.