Host Event Info - September 2014

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
Advice for entering HOST events - If the room has not loaded for you right away, do NOT get in line. Wait for the room to load, then hop on the track to get in line. This way, no one holds up the line and you can see the room properly! :D If the room still doesn't load after you've given it a chance, communicate with the HOST. We will be glad to reload you!

Happy Birthday MyVMK! :D

Spin 'N Celebrate!

Rules:
1. When it's your turn, have a seat next to the BLUE generator
2. Spin away!
3. Whatever number you spin, is where you will exit.
4. Exits are number 1-6 with generators. Click the ride piece in FRONT of the number to hop on!
5. Enjoy your prize! :D
6. Please do not spin the other generators!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whitewater Rafting Challenge

Rules:
1. Team up with a friend! 6 players will enter, and form 3 teams.
2. When I say GO (no false starts!) make your way to the FIRST raft and SIT.
3. BOTH team members MUST be SITTING together, before moving on! If you do not wait for your partner, you will be disqualified!
4. Then make your way to the LAST raft!
5. First team with BOTH their team members sitting on THE CORRECT raft (marked with flags!), WINS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Battle on the High Seas!

Rules:
1. 9 players will enter, and team up in 3's!
2. When i say FIRE!, everyone will spin!
3. Team to score the highest, gets ONE point!
4. First team to score TWO points, will then face off against ME, ONE on ONE!
5. When I say FIRE!, the remaining 3 players and myself will spin!
6. Each player to score HIGHER OR MATCH, WINS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ye Old MyVMK Prison

Rules:
1. You will see 6 different inmates behind the prison walls. Each is marked with a red generator, and a number.
2. Your job is to guess the prisoner that I will roll!
3. Max. 10 players will enter and stand on a rock by the inmate of their choice. Max 3 players per inmate!
4. I will then spin! If your inmate matches the number I spun, you win!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hungry Hippos

Rules:
1. 6 players enter. 5 choose a color and sit in the BACK row, and 1 will be our spinner.
2. When I say SPIN, the spinner will spin their gold generator!
3. If the spinner spins your # (see generators - 1=green, 2=blue, 3=gold, 4=red, 6=purple), you will move ahead 1 space
4. The first player to return to the ship (move 3 spaces!) wins!
5. BUT if the spinner spins a 6 TWO times, THEY win!

HOST_Maui's events:

Return of two favorites! Crater Crash Races and Tidal Trades!

Crater Crash Races
Two race at a time. Object of the game is to click your way around the obstacle course of space related items. First one to make it to the blue chair is the winner!

Tidal Trades
Escape to the tropics to trade for one of my lovely pins! You may trade any pin (except the Genie pin).

Event on Sept 19:
Yarr, it be 'International Talk Like a Pirate Day'! I be havin' an event wer'es ye be celebratin' the pirate life! Aye matey!!
Kraken Escape!
How to play: Five players board the ship at a time. If I spin your chair number (numbered left to right: 1 - 5) advance to the barrel chair in front of you. If your number is spun again, you must walk the plank. The last shipmate on board wins! If I spin a 6 twice, all remaining shipmates win!

Presto Change-o! Where is Nemo?
Description: What birthday is complete without a magic show? Nemo the magician is here to entertain you! He is especially good at disappearing! If you are sitting at the table that corresponds with the curtain he reappears behind, you win!

Tables are numbered left to right 1-4 which you can see from the number generators in the room if your forget.

Last edited:

tashaactress

My full name is Anastacia:)
happy Aniversary VMK

HOST_Maui's events:

Return of two favorites! Crater Crash Races and Tidal Trades!

Crater Crash Races
Two race at a time. Object of the game is to click your way around the obstacle course of space related items. First one to make it to the blue chair is the winner!

Tidal Trades
Escape to the tropics to trade for one of my lovely pins! You may trade any pin (except the Genie pin).

Event on Sept 19:
Yarr, it be 'International Talk Like a Pirate Day'! I be havin' an event wer'es ye be celebratin' the pirate life! Aye matey!!

I found it under events on the front page.
Thanks camzilla. Mine is still pulling up the August Calendar??? Why is that?? My Cache is cleared. Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1409670116][/DOUBLEPOST]OK. I refreshed the calendar page while it was up and it reloaded with the September page. So strange. Thank you!

Last edited:

camzilla

End of MYVMK as we knew it 5/2/2015
You'd be surprised - we went by player votes for 99% of the previous events.
No doubt you did, I have no idea why the voters would choose the 2 worse events when it comes to lag.
I appreciate all the work the hosts do and the effort they put into their rooms, but some rooms do not work overall for the majority.

captmrose

Documented Disney Freak
Super excited for the Tidal Trades event again .... hoping to see all those really rare pins show up that I couldn't get the first time!
Love Abs events as well and Nemo's Kraken is a bunch of fun!
Thanks to all the hosts for their time and creativity!!!! :hearts:

Kraken Escape!
How to play: Five players board the ship at a time. If I spin your chair number (numbered left to right: 1 - 5) advance to the barrel chair in front of you. If your number is spun again, you must walk the plank. The last shipmate on board wins! If I spin a 6 twice, all remaining shipmates win!

Presto Change-o! Where is Nemo?
Description: What birthday is complete without a magic show? Nemo the magician is here to entertain you! He is especially good at disappearing! If you are sitting at the table that corresponds with the curtain he reappears behind, you win!

Tables are numbered left to right 1-4 which you can see from the number generators in the room if your forget.