HOST_Absolem's Monthly Event Guide : 2022 Edition

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
All feedback is always welcome!
How do I attend a HOST event?: Start by checking the MyVMK Event Calendar for all scheduled staff events. When the time comes, log into the game and keep your eyes on the Guest Room list (click the castle)! Once the HOST opens the room, it will show on the TOP of the list with a little orange mickey head next to it. Select the room and click "Enter Room" to join the queue. Then cross your toes! Depending on the event, you may or may not make it into the room (some take longer than others). Luckily, most events are run multiple times per month! We try our best to get through everyone in line, but just in case you don't make it in, don't leave the queue! There is always a small parting gift for everyone in line! <3

Event Rules: You can also usually find the rules on the MyVMK Event Calendar AND in Discord! Some HOST's also have them available in a pop up as soon as you enter the room. It is important that you look over them, so we can keep the game moving! If you have questions, wait until it is YOUR TURN to play, then ask away!
As we get closer to the end of the month, "I" usually skip going over the rules/asking if you need the rules. By that time, most guests have had a chance to attend the event and know how to play. But - If you don't know the rules, when it is your turn to enter the playing area, let me know! I always wait a few seconds to see if anyone speaks up before I start the game.

Tip: When you think the event/round is over, don't be so quick to exit! We sometimes make bad calls or a guest forgets to do a task, so make sure you wait a few seconds to see if the game is still going or not! If you leave, you won't be brought back into the room (meaning, if you were the true winner, you're going to forfeit your prize by running out of the room so fast!).

Lanyards: In some cases we turn your lanyards off while in the event room. If the event you are attending states they should be off, and yours are still on, let the HOST know BEFORE you play so we can reload you into the room!

Gooood luck!!:D

December 2022 - Miracle on Main Street

Start by having a seat on one of the 4 sleds on the top of the mountain. When I say Spin & Slide:
1. Spin to match ME (blue generator - lower left! Double click to spin.)
2. Once you match, hop on the track in FRONT of you (also numbered/colored), cross your toes and take a ride!
3. If you make it to the blue music tiles, HURRY! Race to the pink tea cup!
-if you wind up back at the top, hop back on YOUR track and try again. Stay in your lane!
4. First person SITTING in the tea cup throne with a matching number, WINS!
-Do NOT click your track until you match! If you land in the winning zone without a match, you WILL forfeit your win!
-Do NOT click the track on top marked "LOST" unless the game is over. This is a LOSING EXIT. You will NOT be brought back into the room!
-Guest friendly?: All lanes are marked (1-4). Involves sitting and double clicking.

In a nutshell: Match ME - Hop on your track and cross your toes. First to the tea cup wins!

Helpful hint #1 - Tracks are random! Each guest has 4 spots on top that they can be sent back to! 1/5 chance of making it to the goal area!
Helpful hint #2 - Make sure you stay in your own lane. All are marked with numbers/colors.
In the lower, right hand corner of the room!
Helpful hint #3 - Again - Don't click your track until you've matched MY blue generator! If you do, cross your toes that you go back to the top! If you wind up in the winning area without a match, welp, you forfeit your win! Pay attention!
Helpful hint #4 - If you click somewhere and nothing happens, clicking there again won't magically change things! Try a different spot!

November 2022 - Villainous Curse

Have a seat on a RED Heart chair. When I say OFF WITH YOUR HEADS, the RACE is on!
1. Spin a Heart on your generator
2. Hop on YOUR track, behind YOUR chair.
3. LIGHT both of your gems - BE CAREFUL! YOU control your turnstiles! Don't open them until you're ready or you will DISQUALIFY yourself!
4. OPEN your turnstile!
5. LIGHT your second set gems, then open your second turnstile when ready!
6. SIT and spin a Queen of Hearts on your generator.
7. FINAL task - light your flag for the WIN!

When I say CREATE YOUR CURSE, the RACE is on! Complete these tasks:
1. LIGHT your Purple Leota
2. LIGHT your 3 Fires AND 3 Ursula Cauldrons
3. LAST - LIGHT your Green Leota!
First to complete all tasks successfully, WINS!
-Lanyards will be OFF

Guest friendly?: All lanes are marked (1-3). Involves sitting and double clicking to light multiple objects.

In a nutshell: LIGHT - PURPLE Leota, 3x Fires, 3x Cauldrons, and GREEN Leota (LAST) to WIN! Double click to light.

Helpful hint #1 - Some things are useful, while others are not.
Helpful hint #2 - Don't forget - EIGHT (8) items need to be lit. 3x fires, 3x Ursula's Cauldrons, 2x Leotas. If you miss one, you will have to go back.
Helpful hit #3 - The ENTRANCE is located on the LEFT side of the room <<. Click the track on the Green Glow to enter the room queue.
Helpful hit #4 - Each game will begin on the RIGHT >> side of the room, and finish on the LEFT <<
Technically, once you enter the room, you can't get to the left without starting from the right...
Helpful hit #5 - Make sure you stay in your own lane.
Helpful hit #6 - The cauldrons are CHAIRS.
Helpful hit #7 -If you click somewhere and nothing happens, clicking there again won't magically change things! Try a different spot!

And remember, this is a RACE!

October 2022 - Spooky Scary MyVMK

1. 'ello my little familiars! 4 at a time, have a seat on an uncomfortable bench!
2. When I say BAT, choose a track! There are 13 to choose from (single click}
3. Keep choosing until you either clean -- i mean, claim the coffin upstairs (WIN) or climb the burning staircase and head to the firey pits of MyVMK (LOSE). Easy Peasy!!
-Lanyards will be ON, so don't click yourself!
-ALL tracks are random!

Helpful hit #1 - All tracks are random. There could be 13 winners, or none!
Helpful hit #2 - If you click somewhere and nothing happens, clicking there again won't magically change things! Try a different spot!
Helpful hit #3 - You are not truly my familiar. I am only using my mind to convince you that you are, while you play my game. Once you leave my room, the spell will be broken and you will be free to continue your best MyVMK life.

September 2022 - Unleash The Magic
Throwback to my first solo event from June 2014 - revamped!!
1. Team challenge! When I say SWIM FOR YOUR LIVES The RACE is on! Turn ON your 1st water spout (double click)
2. Next, BOTH team members must SIT TOGETHER on their 2nd raft.
3. Once both are sitting, stay seated and turn on your 2nd spout. (If you are not both sitting before/during turning it on, I will turn the first one back off!)
4. Make your way to your 3rd raft, and do the same! Once again, you MUST SIT TOGETHER before you turn on your last 2 spouts! (if you turn the last 2 on too fast, I will turn your 2nd spout back off!!)
5. First team to make it through the rapids properly, with 4 spouts ON, WINS!
-Lanyards will be OFF
Easy peasy, right? Beware, the river holds secrets.... Work together!!

Guest friendly? Mobile- probably not. Colors- are not important (lanes are labeled 1-3). This event can be tricky!

In a nutshell: Turn on spout 1, BOTH sit, turn on spout 2, BOTH sit, turn on spouts 3 & 4.

Helpful hint #1 - Be careful where/how you click! There's only one path per lane, but that doesn't mean you'll always walk it! ;) Work together!!
Helpful hint #2 - Both team members MUST be SITTING before you turn on spouts #2-4! No moving until it is on! I will be watching!
-If your spout is turned on before both players are sitting, I will wait for you to move on and turn one off, and you will both have to go back and do it again!
-If one of you move on before your spout is on, I will wait for you to move on and turn one off, and you will both have to go back and do it again!
-If you turn #3 and #4 on (the last two) before you are both SITTING, I will turn off your spout #2 and you'll both have to go back and do it again!
Helpful hit #3 - If you click somewhere and nothing happens, clicking there again won't magically change things! Try a different spot! Remember, this is a RACE!
Helpful hit #4 - View the image below for spout locations! Each team has 4 in their lane.

Throwback from 2020 - slightly altered! :)
1. Team challenge! 2 per team - 4 tasks (do them in order)!
2. When I say Let's play BINGO!, MATCH MY 4 numbers on the BLACK generators - IN ORDER (Left to Right)! (spin the generators above your head - double click). WORK TOGETHER!!
3. AFTER you match ALL 4, LIGHT your teams lantern AND campfire (double click)!
4. Final task! ONE guest per team must jump on their teams track (on the tent, next to the generators!) and trigger my BINGO Color generator for the WIN!
-Lanyards will be OFF

Guest friendly?: This event involves lots of double clicking. Color friendly (even though guests are separated into colors, they do not affect gameplay).

In a nutshell: MATCH the black gens in order x4, LIGHT 1x campfire, LIGHT 1x lantern, LAST - hop on the track to WIN!

Helpful hint #1 - Do NOT jump on your track until 4 numbers match IN ORDER AND both items are lit! If you do - your team will be DISQUALIFIED!
Helpful hint #2 - WORK TOGETHER!
Helpful hit #3 - Remember, this is a RACE!

Throwback to 2020!
1. Welcome back to the Hotel Absolem! Bwaharharhar! 5 of you peasants will enter and have a seat in a SKELTON chair.
2. When I say CHECK IN TIME!, choose one of our 13 luxurious rooms and hop on the ride track!
3. Will you be staying with us? Or will the room reject your reservation? O_o
-If the room throws you back out into the hallway, pick another one! (you won't be stuck! you can easily walk off the track just by clicking a new spot!)
- If you wind up by the vending machine, well, bad news. Our resident ghosts don't want you here!! Enjoy that wonderful consolation prize.
- Winners will return to the front desk! Looks like you'll be staying with us! Hop on the red track to go find some towels - I mean, claim your prize!!

Guest friendly?: Mobile - Yes! You only need to click tracks.

In a nutshell: Click start tracks until you win or lose!

Helpful hint #1 - All tracks are random!
Helpful hint #2 - If you click somewhere and nothing happens, clicking there again won't magically change things! Try a different spot!

August 2022 - Sweet Treats

-Rules-
1. 5 at a time! Have a seat on a macaroon. Do NOT click any tracks yet.
2. When I say RETRIEVE THAT RED VELVET! choose a BLUE/center track from the first level (blue carpet) & think fast! You have 3 levels to make it past! There are 6 available tracks per level.
3. If you make it to the final area (red tracks!), RUN to the RED! First guest SEATED on the Red Velvet Macaroon Throne WINS!
-Single click to use tracks, and don't worry about the flags!
- There are 4 exit tracks, if you click them, you WILL exit and LOSE. Pay attention as you will not be brought back!
-Lanyards will be turned OFF.

Guest friendly? This event involves: quickly selecting tracks, paying attention to where your avatar flashes across the playing field and walking to sit at the goal. Colors are not important.

In a nutshell: Make your way through all the levels, then SIT on top of the Red Velvet Macaroon to be crowned the winner! Easy Peasy.

• Blue Zone = the playing field. You want to click within this area during the game!
  • Yellow Zone = EXITS. If you click one, sorry! You will AUTO EXIT and NOT be brought back. Pay attention to where you click!
  • Red Zone = Final level! If you've made it to the last level/red tracks, you're SO close to winning! You must be within this area to access the Red Velvet Macaroon Throne! First to sit on top, wins!
Helpful hint #1 - Each level is trapped between a row of candy coins. Meaning, you need to choose a track within the level you are on.
  • Level 1 = Blue carpet area
  • Level 2 = Pink carpet area
  • Level 3 = Purple carpet area
  • Level 4 = Red tracks - RUN! XD
Helpful hit #2 - If you click somewhere and nothing happens, clicking there again won't magically change things! Try a different spot! And remember, this is a RACE!
Helpful hit #3 - All paths are random and each track of each level is set the same! Choose whichever paths you wish!
Helpful hit #4 - Don't worry about the flags! They are just there to make the Red Macaroon Throne more noticeable.
Helpful hit #5 - One more time - ALL the MAGIC Starts (with the yellow glow, located along the EXIT side, are only there so you can exit easier at the end of each game. You will auto exit so be sure to only click the 18 blue/center tracks during the game! You will NOT be brough back if you exit!

July 2022 - Fairies Through The (y)Ears

-Rules
1. 4 at a time! Enter and click a track next to a stump (located at the bottom of the room). This will be your color!!
2. When I say CATCH THOSE FAIRIES the timer will begin and the RACE is on! You have 20 seconds to find as many of your color as you can! Guest with the most fairies lit (double click) WINS!
-PLOT TWIST! Everything is fair game in fairyland! -cough- Meaning, NO RULES other than most wins! -cough-
-Ties will play a second round for 5 seconds!! Most wins (must get at least ONE to win - or both are out)!
-Lanyards will be turned OFF for this event. If yours is on, please ask for a reload!

Guest friendly? This game involves: walking around the room and double clicking fairies of your color, within a set amount of time. Most likely not mobile or color blind friendly.

Helpful Hint #1 - There is a trick to (most of) the fairies! And once you figure it out, you could zoooooom!
Helpful Hint #2 - The blue fairies are only decoys. Sly little devils.
Helpful Hint #3 - Each guest has 9 fairies.
Helpful Hint #4 - Fairies will FREEZE once the timer is up! Click while you can - no cheating for you!!! ;)
Helpful Hint #5 - The ladders are tricky! If you click somewhere and nothing happens, clicking there again won't magically change things! Try a different spot!

June 2022 - MyVMK Dark Ages

1. Times is hard these days! 6 will enter and have a seat at one of the tables.
2. When I say FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD, cross your toes and think of a feast fit for a caterpillar!
3. If the MyVMK Gods bless you with a basket of bread, you WIN!
If not, back to the dungeon to starve with the others!!!

Guest friendly?: This event is friendly for everyone! (Mobile, colors, clicking, etc)

In a nutshell: Sit, wait, leave. lol

Helpful hint #1 - Ummm. Click the back of the chair to sit!!
Helpful hint #2 - Look for a basket of bread on your plate >>

Helpful hint #3 - Yeah, I got nothing for this one. XD EASY PEASY! <3

May 2022 - You've Got A Friend In Me

1. Choose one of the 4 sidekick suit-up tracks (next to the umbrellas)! This is your color.
2. When I say Sidekicks...SWIRL! MATCH ALL 4 of your generators with MY number (black gen)
3. Go THROUGH your vortex
4. SIT behind YOUR scoreboard (pay attention!) and LIGHT up ALL 5 lights on your scoreboard!
5. Final task, LIGHT the firework on TOP of your scoreboard!
First sidekick to complete all tasks properly, WINS!
To exit: Stuck behind a generator? Just hop back over to your first chair (the one with your color) and you will be able to walk to the exit!
-Generators/Scoreboard marked with a #1 (Red/Cheshire Cat) are for anyone that might have issues with color. Same rules apply!
-Double click to spin/light scoreboards & click the vortex to go through.
-Lanyards will be turned OFF for this event.

In a nutshell: Match 4x, Go through the vortex, SIT, LIGHT your scoreboard all the way up (5), then LIGHT your firework to WIN!

Guest friendly? This event involves: lots of double clicking and moving between chairs, the use of fireworks. Color friendly (lane marked with #1).

Helpful hint #1- Hop back over to your first chair, or go through the vortex, to be able to walk to the exit!
Helpful hint #2 - You cant get up and walk to a gen to spin it! You MUST be sitting at all times!
Helpful hint #3 - Pay attention to where you sit and what scoreboard you are turning on! If you don't, I will DEACTIVATE one of your generators and you'll have to go back!
Helpful hint #4 - Don't forget your firework, and make sure it is the LAST task you do.
Helpful hint #5 - Watch where you click at all times. If you "accidentally" go through a vortex, you will lose time.
Helpful hint #6 - Click the tops/heads of the chairs to zoooom through them.
Helpful hint #7 - As long as lighting the firework is the LAST thing you do, you can do the tasks however you want.

April 2022 - I Beg Your Garden

-Rules-
Choose a flower & click the track BEHIND your seat! (The Pink/#1 seat is reserved for anyone who can not see the colors. If you need to be there, let me know! <3)
After I say DANCE MAGIC, the RACE is on! Complete these tasks:
1. OPEN your door (the one in FRONT of your chair!)
2. Turn ON BOTH of your fairies
3. OPEN your FIRST egg
4. SIT & SPIN to MATCH ME (the BLACK generator) on BOTH of your generators
5. OPEN your SECOND egg when you sit near it, and turn on BOTH of your flags on TOP of your generators
6. Now race to YOUR seat in the CENTER of the Labyrinth & turn your final flag ON for the WIN!
--Pay attention to where you sit and which items you click! Your hat/pants will remind you what color you are. If you are in the wrong seat at any time, PLOT TWIST, i'm going to deactivate something so you'll need to go back and do it again!
--Double click items to light/spin/open
*If you have issues with color, sit in the lane marked with the #1 & take note of the items marked with a #1. Be sure to correctly activate ALL 10 of them! (1 door, 2 fairies, 2 eggs, 2 matching generators & 3 flags!) Rules are the same.*
- Lanyards will be turned off for this event.

In a nutshell: OPEN your door, LIGHT 2x fairies, OPEN 2x eggs, SIT & MATCH ME 2x, LIGHT 2x generator flags, SIT & LIGHT final flag to WIN!

Guest friendly? This event involves: lots of double clicking and moving between chairs, the use of waving flags. Color friendly (lane marked with #1).

Helpful hint #1 - Do the tasks in order - especially for the first 4 items.
Helpful hint #2 - Don't forget your second egg - it's near one of your generators!
Helpful hint #3 - If you click somewhere and nothing happens, clicking there again won't magically change things! Try a different spot ;) Remember, this is a RACE!

March 2022 - Hooray for Hollywood

Will you be one of the lucky ones to celebrate with some Tea? Or will the cat transform you into one of his own and poison you with his unfiltered water!?!?
-Rules-
1. 4 at a time! Come on in and have a seat in one of the four teacups. Do NOT click ANY tracks yet!
2. When I say "A very merry unbirthday", yell 'TO YOU' and hop on the track next to your cup!
3. Then sit back, hold on tight and cross those toes! You will auto ride the teacups round and round, all the way until your fate is found!
-Win or Lose, you will be AUTO placed wherever your path leads you!

Guest friendly? This event is friendly for everyone! (Mobile, colors, clicking, etc) Avatar will flash around the room as you move between teacups.

-I hear you asking, "But Abs, what do I need to DO?" All you need to do sit in that tea cup, wait for me to say go, and click that track! Oh, and you need to yell TO YOU before you jump off your cup! ABSolutely nothing else. Easy peasy.
-Colors mean nothing in this event! They are only used as a starting point.
-ALL tracks are random! There is no advantage to starting on one color over the other. But, if you want to choose your neighbors track, go for it!
-Once you enter the tea cup area, you can NOT exit! You will be AUTO spun around and placed on whichever track your path leads to!
<< Lost - If you lose you will be taken away by the cheshire cat and forced to drink unfiltered water!!
Win ^^ - If you win, you'll teleport up top where a fireworks display and some music will pave your way to the Tea Party!

February 2022 - Be Mine

Runaway mine car! Can your team mine the most gems? Throwback event, from 2016!
-Rules-
1. When it's your turn to enter, hop on the GREEN track and you will be teleported to the top center of the room (near the orange glow)! Team up and have a seat on a piece of coal. DON'T click the upper tracks yet!!
2. When I say DIG, 1 miner at a time will jump on their teams track and "mine" as many of THEIR colored gems as possible (double click the gems, they will drop and change color). Think fast! You will Zooooooom!!
3. Once miner #1 exits and is seated safely on their diamond, miner #2 will do the same!
4. The team with most gems mined after each player takes their turn, WINS! BUT - you must get AT LEAST ONE to win!
5. If there is a TIE : ONE miner from each team will hop on the BROWN track (with the ORANGE glow >> next to Bashful) to teleport back to the top and mine again! Same rules!
-Double click the gems to make them drop
-Lanyards will be turned off for this event. If you can still click yours, let me know BEFORE you enter so I can reload you!

Guest friendly? This is NOT a color friendly event (You will need to be able to distinguish between red and green). Involves lots of fast double clicking.

1. When it's your turn, click the GREEN track (with the green glow)

-You will be instantly teleported to the top of the room (look for the ORANGE glow!)

2. Once you enter the mine, do NOT click any tracks (other than the green to enter of course!) until I say DIG!
-Have a seat on a piece of coal and wait to begin!

3. You will ZOOM though the mine! Be prepared to click fast! In order to win, you must drop at least ONE gem!

-It IS possible to click the OTHER teams gems! If you're fast enough (and clever enough), you could use it to your advantage!! ALL MOVES ARE FAIR GAME! :)

4. If there is a TIE
-ONE person per team will make ONE more run through the mine! Same rules apply, meaning you must drop at least ONE gem to win!
-Use the ORANGE (brown, whatever!) track (with the orange glow, by Bashful) to teleport back to the top!

Easy Peasy. :)

January 2022 - Celebration Of The Arts

The ship is in the harbor now, see if you can spot him...
-Rules-
4 players enter and have a seat next to a Liberty!
1. When I say TO THE REVOLUTION!, start spinning! You must MATCH 1776 - IN THAT ORDER!
2. LIGHT your single firework (located on top of your first generator)
3. FINAL TASK! (AFTER you match and have lit your firework) Return to your seat, SIT and proudly light Lady Liberty's torch for the WIN!
-Double click items to spin/activate them
-Lanyards will be turned OFF during this event

Guest friendly? This event involves: lots of double clicking, sitting, walking and the use of fireworks. Color friendly (even though guests are separated into colors, they do not affect gameplay).

1. Be sure to match all your generators IN ORDER 1-7-7-6
2. Your firework is located on your first generator - it will read 1 once you match correctly
3. Don't light your Liberty until your gens read 1776 AND your firework is lit! You can do the rest in whichever order you choose!

Revamped for 2022! I ran this game for one day, when Hamilton first premiered on Disney+, in 2020! <3

Easy Peasy.

Last edited: