HOST_Duchess's Events Feedback

Colors of the Wind has just ended! For those of you who were the first few games in, I've already modified it so you only need to match 5 colors to win as opposed to the original 8. As always, let me know how you liked it (or didn't, let me know why too)!

Warm regards,
HOST_Duchess :note: :halcyon: :paw:
I personally really really liked it!
I guess I can see why you shortened it though since the line moved a little on the slow side but
Once again, VERY much liked it!! GREAT JOB:halcyon::halcyon::halcyon:

Colors of the Wind has just ended! For those of you who were the first few games in, I've already modified it so you only need to match 5 colors to win as opposed to the original 8. As always, let me know how you liked it (or didn't, let me know why too)!

Warm regards,

I have to say that this was my all time favorite host game to date in myvmk. Fun and fair and lag free! Really helps if people actually read the directions lol..I think people we confused because they just weren't reading the pop ups.

I was also super grateful and excited to see Pocahontas finally get some representation in our game! I will be ecstatic if the dress gets released.

Thanks for hosting I can't wait to play it again!

To say that was a rough first one is an understatement. In order to clarify the event, here are even more thorough instructions along with a picture of the room. I've made changes already due to feedback from some games.

Pop-Up Message
Hello!

2 teams of 2 will enter and have a seat. On my go, teams will continue to spin until they match numbers. The teammate by the Blue Generator is Quicksilver, and will run to light the firework cone. The teammate by the Red Generator is the Scarlet Witch and will light the gem corresponding with the number you matched. The first team done saves the day!

Good luck!
HOST_Duchess

How To Play
  1. There are two teams, Green Team (left) and Purple Team (right). On each team, there is a Scarlet Witch (red) and a Quicksilver (blue).
  2. Each team will match their generators to any number. You spin generators by double clicking them. One person can keep spinning and the other stay on a number, or you both can keep spinning. This strategy is up to you.
  3. Once you match, the Scarlet Witch (red generator spinner), will light the gem underneath the number that you matched on by double clicking it. Quicksilver (blue generator spinner) will run to the cone and light it by double clicking it.
  4. BE CAREFUL!!!!! If you light the firework cone before your teammate lights the gem, and the other team is standing next to the cone and has lit their gem first, the other team wins. The team who wins is the first to have BOTH the cone and the gem lit. (Really, it's the first to light the gem, but some people forget the firework so its kinda an extra chance step)
TL;DR - Match. Red, light gem. Blue, light cone.

Questions? Post 'em here!

Warm regards,