HOST_Reuben Event Guides [March 2022 Added]

HOST_Reuben

MyVMK HOST
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
Going off Absolem's Idea, going to start posting my events (As I start making more complicated events hopefully) with rules and hopefully a video tutorial on here.

Remember, you can also always find the rules in room pop-up message, on the Event Calendar, and in Discord!

October 2021 - This is Halloween
HOST_Reuben (6).png Screen Shot 2021-10-02 at 2.54.59 PM.png

Rules
  1. On my go spin the spinner, collect the candy next to your gen.

2. Serve the table and activate the skeletons bowls

3. Once you get to the end of your lane spin the generator to match the one you just spun,

4. once you do match, put the candy you collected and activate the firework and let the party start!

5. The rest will need to turn in their costume and try again!

November 2021 - Cleared for Take-off!
HOST_Reuben (12).png
Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 11.09.55 AM.png
RULES
5 will enter and take a seat on a suitcase.

On my go click ride starts that are in front of you and keep clicking the ride starts until either of these events happens

1. You exit the gate and onto the airplane (win)

Or

2. You end up getting delayed onto another flight (lose)

You might get pushed back a level or back to the start so keep trying

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A LUCK BASED EVENT MEANING THERE MIGHT NOT BE A WINNER EVERY ROUND OR THERE WILL BE MULTIPLE WINNERS
Level 1 Odds:
57% chance of being pushed back (going to the start or the previous level)
43% chance of progressing

Level 2 Odds:
43% chance of progressing
21% chance of losing
36% chance of being pushed back

Level 3 Odds:
50% chance of being pushed back
20% chance of losing
30% chance of winning

I might add an auto-win feature but that is slim currently due to logistics of it being last person left has 5 chances left before I yeet them to winners.

December 2021 - Winter Wonders!
HOST_Reuben-1.png
Screenshot 11_30_2021, 7_40_36 PM.png
RULES
2 Teams of 3 will enter

Remember everything is activated by a double click.

I will spin the generator, once it lands and I say GO!
Do the following:
  • If you are in outer or center position spin to match my generator. Once you have matched spin the snow globe.
  • If you are in the inner position spin the generator to match your team color: either red or green.

If you are color blind please let me know:
You will be spinning a number gen instead Left side spin number 1, Right side spin number 2

Once EVERYONE has matched, the person in the color matching position (inner most) will light the lamp and then start progressing into the seat race

Get on the ride start and once you make it to your cannon, Yell FIRE!

The first to complete and yell fire will win!

Good Luck and Have Fun!

January 2022 - Celebration of the Arts!

RULES
Grab your smocks and paints it is time to paint by numbers with our magical dragon Figment!

I will spin the generators next to Figment, do not worry if you cannot see colors its in order for you

On my go hop onto your ride start and spin the generators to match the numbers in the right order
Once you match the number activate the gem next to each gen, you can activate them when you match each number but not before you match

First person to match and activate all gems and sit back down wins!

February 2022 - Be Mine!

RULES

Take a seat on one of the heart chairs
On my mark race down your lane and start “mining” for gems (double click to activate)
Once to you have mined all the gems spin the generator at the end of your lane to a heart.
When you roll a heart step on the ride start to teleport you back to your seat and activate the gem behind you
First to do so wins!

March 2022 - Hooray For Hollywood!

RULES
When I say ready set ACTION!?
Spin your generator behind you to match mine,
once you do, quadruple click (yes click 4 times) the TnT box to empty it,
<--should look like this

then hop onto the ride start and go down the line lighting up every campfire (double click them),
if you don’t light all of them in one go you must go back to the start and ride again to light them.
Once you lit up all the campfires, activate the firework (double click) to shoot Pepe into the sky!

Last edited: